Akzentz or Bio Sculpture soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asteropi

Reaction score
I need a soak off gel to replace the brisa lite.
I found both these companies in Greece, but I can't decide which one to go with.
Any advice?

Hi there, I find the Akzentz gel to be a very hard gel, its not very flexibile and cracked on the nails I did...
I am not mad about it, but other's have had better luck.

Hi there, I find the Akzentz gel to be a very hard gel, its not very flexibile and cracked on the nails I did...
I am not mad about it, but other's have had better luck.
Akzentz does both a hard gel line called Pro-formance and a soak off line called Options
I should have mentioned I'm interested in Options
Which one did you use?

Hi, I was trained in the Options system...still not a fan..., I have in the meantime found an amazing gel in our Country called
Gel-It.., very similar to Gellish, its made in SA, and many folks who were Bio Sculpture techs now prefer it even...I have just started using it, have my first set on my own nails now, so will see!

Hi, I was trained in the Options system...still not a fan..., I have in the meantime found an amazing gel in our Country called
Gel-It.., very similar to Gellish, its made in SA, and many folks who were Bio Sculpture techs now prefer it even...I have just started using it, have my first set on my own nails now, so will see!
Gel it by ezflow? I believe that's a hard gel

Hi there, the GEL-IT I am loving now is by a South African Company called Maskara, here is there link www.maskscara.co.za
they have awesome gel, love it! Glow in the darks, colour changing, and a large variety of colours, easy to use in a polish bottle, application is easy....they have a non wipe top coat...

I don't see any soak off builder gel for sale on their website. Perhaps it's out of stock but it gives me no results. And I'd rather go with something I can find a distributor here.

Anyone else to recommend akzentz or biosculpture?

I use the akzentz options line's colors and find that you need a pretty smooth application with more product on the brush since it's thicker than your typical gel polish and can become streaky easily (at least that is what works for me). I haven't used it as a builder gel as I wasn't aware you could do that (I assume this when you say you are trying to replace brisa lite).

I do really love the gel play collection for art though :)

I don't see any soak off builder gel for sale on their website. Perhaps it's out of stock but it gives me no results. And I'd rather go with something I can find a distributor here.

If you're not already aware, you'll only be able to purchase Bio Sculpture gels if you complete training or at least a conversion course with them.

I've been using Bio Sculpture for years, and it's still very sought after, despite the increased popularity of gel polish. Coincidentally, Bio Sculpture now offer their own gel polish range called Evo, but that's a little off topic, sorry.

Try Calgel it should be available in your country they have European distributors try contacting Iz Hammonds offices they do supply the EU.
Have awesome soak off gel options soft and their own Iz gel is also lovely to work with .

So Biosculpture is probably off the table because the distributor/educator is in Cyprus.
Does Calgel require training? Because that's in Cyprus too. Will probably have to give them a call anyway

I've replaced Brisa lite with IZ Gel & very happy with results

So Biosculpture is probably off the table because the distributor/educator is in Cyprus.
Does Calgel require training? Because that's in Cyprus too. Will probably have to give them a call anyway

Calgel may operate the same way as Bio Sculpture, but it's worth always checking.

Yes you need training for Calgel as it's slightly different in texture and technique to other gels.

Ok so I called, Biosculpture is off the table. The distributor in Cyprus said they've stopped their partnership with them.
Calgel said I need no specific training, but the price is quite high, considering it comes from Cyprus! 1 gel to do all though.
Akzentz too no training, but it's a 3-step gel.
I'm just so confused :(

Just trained in calgel!
Safe to say I'm in love would recommend
Brought the iz gel too so that can go along side a gel polish

No need for base coat with IZ GEL so take into consideration with price

Latest posts

Back