Akzentz POW fill Tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Silvestro

Reaction score
OK, here goes. Check out my very first tutorial, and no making fun of my RI accent!!!!

Keep in mind I narrated this at 2am last night, so please excuse any errors :wink2:

Tutorials

great video Gina. You did well to narrate this at 2am.I love checking out new videos
thankyou .......:biggrin:

Hi Gena,

I was just watching your tutorial, great work:) I have been keen to try the Options range, do you post to Australia?

Cheers,

Georgy

thats fantastic gina, lovely nails. your work is lovely.

one tiny thing, you didnt mention curing after the paint on white, it seems as if you put on the gloss layer straight after the white. i assume you cured in between.

love that little vacuum gadget you have on your e-file. is that home made or could you give us details of who manufactures the system .

what does RI stand for?

fab video

well done

thats fantastic gina, lovely nails. your work is lovely.

one tiny thing, you didnt mention curing after the paint on white, it seems as if you put on the gloss layer straight after the white. i assume you cured in between.

love that little vacuum gadget you have on your e-file. is that home made or could you give us details of who manufactures the system .

what does RI stand for?

Yes, you cure the POW after you swipe the smile line, I gues I edited a little too much info LOL

The vacuum I have attached is a central vacuum system. Every station in my salon has a hook up. you just pop the hose in when you need it and we have NO DUST!!! It's amazing. I just called a central vacuum company and told them what I needed and we came up with it. I use a small plastic hose with a dental aspirator tip attached, then wrap it around my handpiece with electrical tape. Email me if you need more info, I have more pictures up close too.

Yes, RI stands for Rhode Island, the smallest state in the USA on the northeast coast.

Hi Gina,

Thanks for a great tutorial !

Do you just use a old nail varnish brush to apply the POW or is it a special brush ?

I still struggle applying my POW using a small gel brush and it's always streaky ! Applying it with the nail enamel brush seemed a lot easier.... or perhaps you are just really good :D

Marlise

i cant view it for some reason?
any one help?

Nice work, good tutorial, well done :biggrin:

Looks like a nice range of products to work with.

Latest posts

Back