Akzentz tip passed to me about gel and lift prone clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great tip Angie - I use Brisa and although I havent any probs with clients I am going to give it a try on myself as I always get lifting and its a pain!!
Kx

What type of product is Affixit in the enhancement/prep process?

What type of product is Affixit in the enhancement/prep process?

Affixit: This non-acid Primer may be used with Gels & Acrylics to ensure a perfect bond. Brush on like nail polish, making sure not to touch the skin.

Just bumping this back up to see if you guys that changed to using Affixit this way still use it on top and has it stopped your problems? Do you just use it on gels or L&P too?

Well I have been doing this ever since i was told about it and its all good....made a massive difference.

Hi i'm having real problems with brisa lifting got the lamp now as i was told it was because i wasn't using the creative lamp but i am still getting clients that have problems with lifting, does pregnancy cause problems as one of my clients is pregnant and she had one of her nails lift the very next day what a nightmare gel is, i'm tempted to stop doing it but i have spent so much money on it i can't.

i will try your tip of putting the gel bond on before the gloss and hope that helps. can anyone advise me what to charge when a client comes back and the nails have come off or lifted as i am doing a full set again free of charge and it is costing me a fortune is that what i should do or i am i too nice.:cry:

Just bumping this back up to see if you guys that changed to using Affixit this way still use it on top and has it stopped your problems? Do you just use it on gels or L&P too?
Affix it is universal product.It works with both gel and L&P.

Affix it is universal product.It works with both gel and L&P.

It also works a treat for hiding any lines that you couldn't get to 'disappear'. I know you're not supposed to have any, but sometimes it happens!

I have lifting on my right hand since I struggle to work with my 'wrong hand'. Going to try this trick.

Latest posts

Back