Akzentz Users knowledge needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
Hi
Can anybody tell me what products I should order to apply the buff off gel over tips. Money is tight so i dont want to buy the starter kit as it has a few products that i dont need just yet. Alson joined the akzentz group and post a similar question

many thanks
Jane x

Hello. Go to gelessentialz.com and email Gina. She will be able to answer all of your questions.

Or just have a good old read of the fab Akzentz tutorials that Lana posted on here a wee while back....it tells you all you need to know!

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/29691-akzentz-tutorials.html

The starter pack is very good value for money, and will pay for itself in only 3 sets, but if you can't afford that then give the trial kit a go....it has a most of what you'd need, and at £39.95, you'd have to spend more than that to get the seperate items anyway!

I'd also consider adding a coverage pink and a sculpting white at some point. I'm loving Competition White at the moment, but French White Builder is great too.

Thanks ladies
I missed the trial pack :eek: its a great price, i was looking at the other strarter packs which are more expensive. off to fing my specs:rolleyes:

OOPS! I didn't know Lana had posted this. It is excellent and Lana is definitely a great resource and teacher of Akzentz. No disrespect intended. Thanks for posting Lindsay!

Christine

I agree with Lyndsay...the kit is great value, but if it helps...

you need...

affixit (primer)
bonder gel
a pink gel (i personally would go for the warm pink coverage)
a POW (i like the natural paint on white)
a clear gel (i like the clear builder gel)
a top gloss (i like the opalescent)

These can all be used whether you are doing a tip and overlay, sculpts or Natural nail overlay. HTH

Latest posts

Back