Alan & Roy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
I think we all received the A&R Directory of Products with this months Professional Nails. Has anyone else noticed the picture on the top of page 7 advertising their fibreglass? Does anyone really put the fibreglass so close the the sidewalls and cuticle? In order to get the resin to cover the fibreglass you would have to go so close to the skin that you would be bound to touch it and cause lifting.

Also, has anyone tried the Natural Alternative featured on page 37? I don't understand how it is any kinder to the natural nail (unless you usually damage the natural nail when blending). Presumably you still have to prep the natural nail in the same way in order to apply an overlay to give a smooth transition betwen the natural nail on the tip. Also doesn't dirt get trapped in the ridge that would be created under the nail?

Am I being really thick here?

Marketing marketing marketing!!
Always hopeful that customers won't be as smart as you.

Once you know the score, you are streets ahead of the rest. There are so many suppliers that prey on the unsuspecting ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back