All change in here, LOL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

min11

Reaction score
Wow well I've not been a regular in a long time in Geekdom and there are soooo many names new to me in here. I almost feel like I'm starting over :lol:

So, I thought I'd start again. I'm Min, Brit living in Norway. Second time we've moved there, second time I'm wondering why too! I started my Nail Tech training in 2005, joined SG way back then. I've never really started work properly, circumstance and confidence behind that but I keep my hand in and love everything nails. Will be at this years Event, have been to the last two.

Nice to meet you all!! X

Welcome back Min, definitely long time no see :hug:

Welcome back Min, definitely long time no see :hug:

Thanks :hug: I felt like a fish out of water when I posted a couple times in the last month or two. Funny how in your head it all stays the same but its all change while you're not looking :lol: xxx

Hiya I'm probably new to you I joined back in August , great site though , just thought I'd say hello XxX

Hi Lydia! You are new to me, nice to meet you :wink2: X

New to me too, hiiii!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

hey I'm a newbie too! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I think I remember your name from when I first joined. But I wasn't on much in the begining. Welcome back :)

Thanks, I think I do remember you :) x

Hi Min, welcome back xx

Thanks Fiona, you I know lol :lol: xx

Latest posts

Back