All confused...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondenproud

Reaction score
Hey everyone this is my first post as i am a new member.:cool:
I am all confused, I've just finished my beauty therapy course and next i want to do nails...
But what course to do when it comes to nails. I have the choice to do an ITEC nail technician diploma at a local college. But i've seen alot of people talking about Ezflow and Creative and getting trained with them. Would that be a better option as then your trained with there particular products or is it best to do a diploma as you are then genrally trained rather than specifically in one range of products. Or do you have to be trainned genrally before you train with Ezflow etc.
Sorry for all the questions but i am new to this and get very confused.

Emma;)

Go with a product company first these tend to give the best training. if you do asearch on college training you will read lots on info then do a search on creative and ez flow get a prospectus from the relevant people and make your choice hun.

x

Hi Emma,

Welcome to the Board !

I agree with Scatty. I personally would train with a product company instead of a college. I have done a few training courses at College, and the quality of the training has been poor.

However, it will be well worth your while to do thorough research on the company that you choose to train with as some product companies training isn't all that great either.

If you do a search like Scatty suggested, you will find a wealth of information regarding both College and Product Company training.

HTH's

River

Hi Emma,

Welcome to Geekland - you'll love it here!

If let us know where in England you are based, we may be able to recommend a good educator near you.

... some local areas, such as Westminster in London, require you to have a recognised qualification before setting up work as a nail technician.

Perhaps it's worth checking the requirements with your local authority before making your choice as this could be a deciding factor between a college qualification or product training.

Good luck,

Karen

Latest posts

Back