All I want for Christmas - Professional Nails Chat room - December issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathryn

Reaction score
Hola geeks, geekettes and geeklings

Well after a long absence, the Professional Nails poll/Chat room page is staging a comeback.

For those of you new to the board, I regularly ask Geeks to comment on a topic before printing those comments in Professional Nails magazine.

The next issue I'm working on is December, and I'm seeking answers to the following:

I'd really like Santa to bring me...

Feel feel to come up with anything - from a prayer for smile lines that rival those of our very own GMG, to a breakfast in bed from your beloved...

It's just a bit of festive fun...

As usual please add your full name and name of business to the end of your post, pm or email.

Cheers all and I look forward to reading your comments.

Take care
Kat
Deputy Ed
Professional Nails
EMAIL: [email protected]

Hi Kat

You know what i would love santa to bring me?

A set of long nail beds to replace my shorties! :biggrin:

tracy mclean, honeybee beauty

well id like santa to bring me an air brush because i still cant master this freehand nail art.
zoe

Hi ya!
I would like santa to give me my very own salon ready to move into and Brad Pitt to be my top nail tech! How much money would i make!! :green:

stephanie from MASCARA

Would you be working then....?:wink2:

galaxy said:
Hi ya!
I would like santa to give me my very own salon ready to move into and Brad Pitt to be my top nail tech! How much money would i make!! :green:

stephanie from MASCARA

Yep, every day! some one has got to keep an eye on him. :wink2:

Okay here goes:

I'd really like santa to bring me,
More skill to do smiles that are frown free,
To create nails with Bling
That make the soul sing
Like the Great GMG or Ant Buckley.

I'd also like santa to bring me,
A great clientele that is fuss free
That do what you say
Like use oil everyday
So their nails always look good not tatty.

Just a small ditty that i thought summed a few things up, well we can dream can't we?:biggrin:

Wendy
Simply Nails

i would like Santa to bring me my CND Master technician cerificate!!
Heres hoping i pass on December the 20th........i will feel like Santa has come early......oh and he has to and deliver with hot choccie in one of the new creative christmassie mugs.....and if he's got time maybe give me a shape and polish with winter fire!!!

Hi Kat

I'd really like santa to bring me.....

The skill you learn with L+P, with Gel (but overnight!!)....

A magical way of doing a rebalance where the smile line moves itself back!..haha!!

Clients that appreciate and understand the need for 24 hours notice when cancelling....

one last thing.....

Men to become imaginative and stay that way for longer than a week :wink2:

Last edited:
Kat

I'd really like Santa to bring me:

Perfect sets of L&P's EVERY time (but just one would be a start!)
and a full appointment book of wonderful clients (but, again, just one would be a start)

Jeni

Oh, and a money tree to pay for all the ongoing training! :p

Dear Santa

I have been a very good girl this year please could you bring me....

A magic brush that makes my nail enhancments beautifull always with a perfect smile.

A buffer that never ever loses it's powers and shines with one stroke...

Clients that always follow aftercare and use Solar oil twice daily, and are never late or cancell their appointment at the last minute....

I will leave a pie and sherry as per usual..
Thanks...

Louise

I would like Santa to bring me the skill to do l&p and the confidence of knowing each set I do will be brilliant so I don't need to worry if the tips will go on ok and blend etc

Hi Kat
I wish for success for the month of December for my new little (very little) salon which is opening at the end of November, "Nailmania" - small is beautiful!.

I also wish success, good luck and happiness to all nail technicians the world over for 2005.

Happy Hallowe'en

hi all
i would like santa to bring me a special bag of confidence.
that may come as a surprise to a lot of people, but i will b travelling to the u.s (again!!) early jan & even though i will be auditioning for something i've wanted to do forever, i will be dreading one particular part of it.
nails under a camera... no problem
written assessment.... no problem
learning new skills.... no problem
doing a 15 minute presentation in front of THE most important people in the nail industry........................................................OH MY GOODNESS

SO... please mr santa, bring me something that i've never asked for before, & i promise to put it to good use!!!
liza x

Okay gonna be really different here!! My girls are going to spend the whole of Christmas and New Year with their dad in New zealand, so I'll be on my own with my mum hogging the remote control all Christmas Day, giving a running commentary on how bad Eastenders is, having a go at the queen's Christmas speech and saying how c**p the tv choice is!!

So all I want for Christmas this year is "humbugs"!! lol:o

Sassy Hassy said:
Okay gonna be really different here!! My girls are going to spend the whole of Christmas and New Year with their dad in New zealand, so I'll be on my own with my mum hogging the remote control all Christmas Day, giving a running commentary on how bad Eastenders is, having a go at the queen's Christmas speech and saying how c**p the tv choice is!!

OMG.....we have room for you in Cornwall :hug: !!!!!!! (BTW we have Quality Street...will that do???? :wink2:

All I want from Father Christmas is ....................
Actually, there is nothing to wish for that I don't already have.........
Great Hubby, brill family,grandchildren to hugg and kiss, great friends, a job that I have a passion for and my Geeky mates......

So all I wish for is............that everybody has a brill Christmas and a brill new year xxx
Oh I forgot there is something................. for my mate Liza a huge bag of confidence, delivered in a big red box tied up with a cute golden bow.............

Ruth Fordham
www.nailsinlondon.com

Oh My God! What a hard question to truly think about!!!! I always TRY to be happy with all that i do have, but i did find my self saying a little prayer in my car last night after leaving a clients house, it went something like this........" Dear God, please dont let my clients have any nail breaks"

Sassy Hassy said:

hey sassy do you think christmas will stop some of us geeks coming on here christmas day ........mmn...........no
so we will be on here keeping you company throughout the day.
:hug:

my christmas wishes are..........
that everyones christmas wishes are granted

Latest posts

Back