All I want for Christmas - Professional Nails Chat room - December issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joanne hadnt thought of that, Christmas Geeking - Deck those halls with boughs of holly, tra la la la la la la la la. I'll be there!!! Mum can have that remote ALL day, I don't care.

Okay my Christmas wish is a Geek Fest!! :hug:

Oh and thanks Nikki for the very kind offer, really sweet, more of a Roses girl than a quality street one, the toffees play havoc with my false teeth lol!!! (ONLY JOKING, THEY ARE REALLY ALL MY OWN!!)

Sassy Hassy, I'm disappointed :sad:

Will now have to try plan B for my 'Ping Pong - Shming Shmong' nails!!!PMSL!!!! :wink2:

All I want for christmas is.... my master certificate, bags of confidence and loads of HAPPY....clients....kids...(well I've got three!).... hubby......family......friends....etc;
Suex

P.S. ....and happy Geeks of course!

Santa came early!!!!!!!!

He bought me 'The complete Nail Technician' 2nd Ed - Yay! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

He was in disguise though, wearing a fluorescent orange jacket, blue shorts and shirt and riding a Royal Mail bike.

I'm off to hide somewhere so I can have a read.....

P.S. If he visits again please can I have Creative Spa Manicure and Pedicure kits and training???

Hey Kit Kat -

I would like Santa to bring me a wand!

I would wave it over all the world wide Beauty Editors and transform their thinking on 'nail enhancements'! They would all wear them and have regular rebalances and they would do constant write ups on how wonderful their nails were and how skilled the UK teks are! :cool:

I would then wave my wand and make the Creative Nail Academies the ONLY nail training centres in the UK - guaranteed that all would be trained to a high standard! :wink2:

I would ban all companies that allow the gen pub to buy so-called pro products without education!:rolleyes:

... and finally, I would wave my wand and have the members of Team Creative UK have regular slots on GMTV doing nails or describing the best nail solutions for the individual in the studio that day - just like they have regular hair and make-up experts! ;)

I know you probably can't print this Kat - but there is my own humble wish list and not meant to offend!! :biggrin:

PS - also that GMG whisk me off First Class to the Maldives for 2 weeks of Nada!! Well, one can wish huh!:Love:

I would like Santa to get me all settled in for Masters in Spain... Yay

Yollie

Hello Kat,

I would like santa to bring me.....

My own salon fully stocked
Better clientele
Skills to do nail art like Christie :)
Perfect my sculpture & acrylic enchancement
Air brush equipment (in case #3 wish doesn't happen)
Clients that would show up on time or wouldn't cancel.
Nice cash balance in the bank

And if all falls, the strength to keep trying my best & the patience to wait & see how things work out for the New year.

Sabrina
Nails by Sabrina
St.Vincent & The Grenadines. W.I

Latest posts

Back