All new lash lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rj191

Reaction score
I’ve heard all good things about this new ‘Keratin Lash Lift’ which replaces the old perming. I have heard it’s amazing and lasts really well and that they also tint your lashes. I have been reading the relevant posts on here and see people have done lots of training. Do you have to do this training even if you are qualified in lash perming? Where did everyone get the kits from? I see they range from £200+. Any tips etc. would be very much appreciated. Thanks all! xx

Why do people reply to other posts asking exactly the same as what I am but not reply to this one?

Hi I have just done the course on lash lifting with Gateway workshops
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477493974.100760.jpg
I found it really good I also got a discount on the kit from eyeluvlashes ....I have got really good results and my clients have been pleased....and yes you do have to retrain to do lash lifting x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477493907.563288.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477493934.908884.jpg

I've not heard of the keratin lash lift so would be interested too see what others may post xxx

So what's the difference between it and a normal lash lift?

I’ve heard all good things about this new ‘Keratin Lash Lift’ which replaces the old perming. I have heard it’s amazing and lasts really well and that they also tint your lashes. I have been reading the relevant posts on here and see people have done lots of training. Do you have to do this training even if you are qualified in lash perming? Where did everyone get the kits from? I see they range from £200+. Any tips etc. would be very much appreciated. Thanks all! xx

Hi you should do a conversion class so know exactly how to use the product, I'm a educator and for the product I teach you'd need to convert to be covered by insurance

Flirties offer a great lash lift conversion course the results are brilliant
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481534826.845375.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481534862.567560.jpg

Latest posts

Back