All That Jazz drying too quickly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs hardy

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it dry ridiculously quickly while applying. Had first client and used all that jazz rosy Lee. Quite embarrassed at how patchy it made my application look. Any tips on how to polish quicker with this polish, bought a load of it now I'm beginning to wonder if it's right for me

Is it just me or does it dry ridiculously quickly while applying. Had first client and used all that jazz rosy Lee. Quite embarrassed at how patchy it made my application look. Any tips on how to polish quicker with this polish, bought a load of it now I'm beginning to wonder if it's right for me
Anyone??

I love how quick all that jazz dries. I can get clients in and out without any smudges.
I'm quite quick at polishing anyway so I don't really have any tips on speeding up. I just practiced a lot.

But rosy lee I find looks a little streaky when applied anyway, I think that colour is just thicker in general than the others. could it just be that? x

I love how quick all that jazz dries. I can get clients in and out without any smudges.
I'm quite quick at polishing anyway so I don't really have any tips on speeding up. I just practiced a lot.

But rosy lee I find looks a little streaky when applied anyway, I think that colour is just thicker in general than the others. could it just be that? x
It was really thick and that was its first time opened. Just keep practising in the meantime thanks cheekychick

I bought 5 ATJ polishes at Olympia, to try when the pedi season starts again. I rarely use normal polish, as my clients mainly want gel polish. I do have a practice every so often with my trusty nail trainer to keep my hand in, so I will have a play with ATJ.
Thanks for the heads up.

I bought 5 ATJ polishes at Olympia, to try when the pedi season starts again. I rarely use normal polish, as my clients mainly want gel polish. I do have a practice every so often with my trusty nail trainer to keep my hand in, so I will have a play with ATJ.
Thanks for the heads up.
No problem

Latest posts

Back