All That Jazz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa1980

Reaction score
Hi does anyone uses All that Jazz products? If so can I have any feedback? Xx

I'm not much help but I've used it twice & it's a very think consistency & I found it dries really quick... Nice tho! Xx

I think the polishes are just lovely to paint with and I love the bee bar. Am yet to try the other products xx

I have the choc orange & apple & cucumber mani/pedi ranges and they are lovely to use and smell amazing!

I have a bee bar that I use on myself and its brilliant for helping clear my eczema on my arms.

I have a few polishes and am purchasing some more this week to match some of my gelish colours. They have fab coverage and are lovely to work with.
I really can't recommend it enough
Xx

I have the choc orange & apple & cucumber mani/pedi ranges and they are lovely to use and smell amazing!

I have a bee bar that I use on myself and its brilliant for helping clear my eczema on my arms.

I have a few polishes and am purchasing some more this week to match some of my gelish colours. They have fab coverage and are lovely to work with.
I really can't recommend it enough
Xx

Aw thank you, I'm thinking to buy the Chocolate and Orange scrub and lotion for massage the hands when doing a mani or pedi. Do I need their cuticle oil or can I get away using my Gelish Nourisher? Xx

Aw thank you, I'm thinking to buy the Chocolate and Orange scrub and lotion for massage the hands when doing a mani or pedi. Do I need their cuticle oil or can I get away using my Gelish Nourisher? Xx

You don't need it but it is amazing lol. I retail the cuticle oil to my clients aswell. Xx

You don't need it but it is amazing lol. I retail the cuticle oil to my clients aswell. Xx

So I can do without to start with? It's just I've been spending so much in the last month I seem to buy something every week! Lol I have the beauty retail bug!!!

So I can do without to start with? It's just I've been spending so much in the last month I seem to buy something every week! Lol I have the beauty retail bug!!!

Oh yeah of course. x

I've come across this review on Facebook about the Cuticle Oil....All That Jazz Cuticle Oil – “Water in The Sahara Desert”

I have a few of the nail polishes & love how they dry so quickly so no more smudged nails for me. I'm currently wearing the colour match for Gelish's Queen of Hearts. Normally after a day or so, if my polish hasn't already started to chip, it's fading but the ATJ polishes stay nice & shiny, just like Gelish does.

I've tried all of the products & scent wise I can't decide if I love the Chocolate Orange or the Apple & Cucumber more. My current must have product is the Hand & Foot Scrub and I'm using the Apple & Cucumber one on myself atm - even my 9 yr old uses it!

Does anyone have any pics of ATJ polishes? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got one of Eliza's punk rock princess but that's all I've got on this phone. x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397996206.398230.jpg

Just got these from my Instagram ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397997109.764140.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397997118.916658.jpg
These are what I found on Instagram of the new collection but are not my photos ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397997157.355483.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397997166.880118.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397997177.585607.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397997188.352248.jpg

Oooooh fab thanks. I think I'll take advantage of the offer and get some xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you need a base and top coat ?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you need a base and top coat ?

Yes.
I'd recommend the double top coat by all that jazz. It can be used over the whole range but if you use it over glitter colours it makes them really smooth and magnifies the glitter :) xx

Thankyou I may get a couple to try :) does it say which ones match the gelish colours anywhere ? X

Thankyou I may get a couple to try :) does it say which ones match the gelish colours anywhere ? X

Yes it does, if you go on the nail harmony website and under all that jazz there should be a title saying Gelish Marches 😊

Looked at that there doesn't seem to be many matches, ill keep looking :)

Yes saw that thankyou I expect they'll add more colours in time x

Latest posts

Back