All the geeks with pics....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1999judy

Reaction score
There's groups to join so you can post pics and make comments or ask questions...so lets see more pics of your work!!
Don't be shy:)
http://www.salongeek.com/group.php

There's groups to join so you can post pics and make comments or ask questions...so lets see more pics of your work!!
Don't be shy:)
http://www.salongeek.com/group.php
Thanks for the reminder Judy, I totally forgot about posting pics onto the group pages!

Im gonna have a good shot at my Entity kit 2moro, so I may be brave and post a couple of pics! Im so not promising though! :hug:

I keep trying to post messages in the group i joined but it says i need to refresh the page and log in.....although im already logged in !!! so till ive got that sorted i cant post pics or messages:(.....but will when ive found out wot the problem is .
Hazel

i spent my day playing with nailart, acrylic flowers etc. ended up doing 3d orchids, with a branch thing coming off the end of the nail - took loads of pic, and just as i took the last one, the "branch" broke off - then looks at the pics and only 1 is any good, but the nail art looks too crap - so no way am i posting it

I tried to add a pic from my album but it said i was not allowed ??

:confused:Don't know. That's strange.

Yeah thats how i tried to do it but it keeps telling me i do not have permission ?

OK once you have uploaded your pics to your album click on the pic you want to add to a group...then copy the url the top
Open another window with the groups in and click on add pics to group and paste in there and it should upload them for you.
I think Sam is working on this as it won't just add straight to groups from your album atm x

I dont want to sound dense but is it essentially the same as the critique section?

I dont want to sound dense but is it essentially the same as the critique section?

No mate it's a place to show pics of various systems/products etc in a gallery not for critique x

Thanks Judy for your really helpful and clear advise but i am a numpty when it comes to PC`s and don't even understand what you have said :cry:
i will wait hun till his master has sorted it out and i can do it the easy way lol
cheers tho :hug:

Add some pics geeks don't be shy! x

Most of my pics are done using nsi lol,
So don't know where to put them....would it be nail art group mabey ?

Most of my pics are done using nsi lol,
So don't know where to put them....would it be nail art group mabey ?

There are groups for gel and l&p mate not all are for brands x

Latest posts

Back