All this new stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
:confused: I dont know what to do with it all.Ive already been upset because i had no friends when everyone else seemed to have some.Im ok now i have 2 :)
I don't like change it worries me.

freaks me out too luv:lol:

dont worry though somebody luvs ya, i sent you rep for one of your other posts:green:

ahhhh...change is fun hun...

the friends thing is cool...but don't wait for people to invite you...invite them...go on bite the bullet...:hug: x

I bet you'll end up with loads of friends.:hug:

What worries me is that I'm so busy checking out this friend thing, I am forgetting to read threads, and .... post!

So here is my guilty contribution.....:green:

What I don't understand is what we're supposed to do with the friends once we've got them. xx

I'm adding friends as I see their posts... like now lol...

The funniest is that Mrs Geek has more friends than GMG and he threatened to get rid of some of hers and accused her of mass friend spamming LMAO (read their profile messages) :lol:

freaks me out too luv:lol:

dont worry though somebody luvs ya, i sent you rep for one of your other posts:green:

So you did thankyou took me ages to find it xx
then if you want to reply to say thanks it comes up for all to see or does it i dont know.

So you did thankyou took me ages to find it xx
then if you want to reply to say thanks it comes up for all to see or does it i dont know.

yes, its moved hasnt it. you can still send private messages though.
i think ?:lol:

oww, well i have no friends on here and i dont even no how 2 add them, maby ill try adding u and we can b friends?? :lol: :hug: thats if i figure out how 2 do it...

i havent been on here for a few days so i was very:confused: when i saw everything and i already had a friend waiting for me to accept them.so that was a nice suprise.you can never have to many friends.

i am doing exactly the same as sandi :lol::lol:...asking for friends as i see there name!!!...

i have had 4 people ask me to be there friends and i have 68 friends !!!!!..
still waiting on some and i asked 1 person to be friends and they did not accept me..........THERE LOSS.:green:
the more the merrier with friends is what i say!!!!!!! xx

Last edited:
i am doing exactly the same as sandi :lol::lol:...asking for friends as i see there name!!!...

i have had 4 people ask me to be there friends and i have 68 friends !!!!!..
still waiting on some and i asked 1 person to be friends and they did not accept me..........THERE LOSS.:green:
the more the merrier with friends is what i say!!!!!!! xx
Wowzers!...68....can not wait till you get the party started:eek::lol:

Wowzers!...68....can not wait till you get the party started:eek::lol:

your in hun....i have 71 now!!!!!!!....LETS PARTY ....just click on my name i am always in and everyone invited!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What I don't understand is what we're supposed to do with the friends once we've got them. xx

Send us generous amounts of money at regular intervals throughout thye duration of the friendship :D x

Latest posts

Back