All your technical questions about Brisa Lite removable gel answered here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol don't worry, yes it would be the same for rebalancing any enhancement with a colour coat on top - you buff off the colour while youre prepping for infill/rebalance :)

Thank you for humouring me! It makes complete sense now lol.

Hi, need advice...
Once I've applied my brisa lite sculpting gel, when I file it leaves small little white dots why is this happening what can I do to prevent it?
Thanks xx

Hi, need advice...
Once I've applied my brisa lite sculpting gel, when I file it leaves small little white dots why is this happening what can I do to prevent it?
Thanks xx

It's probably tiny air bubbles trapped in the cured gel. Try to avoid 'over working' the gel prior to application and should help.

Hi would applting the smoothing gel be enough for clients that have CND and chip after a week? ....or would the sculpting gel be better? Confused.com

Can any one help. Ive just found out that CND have stopped producing the brisa lite product. I found it made the shellac last so much longer than just basic shellac. Does any one have suggestions for other products that can be used with it to extend the wear time like brisa lite does? Thanks

Can any one help. Ive just found out that CND have stopped producing the brisa lite product. I found it made the shellac last so much longer than just basic shellac. Does any one have suggestions for other products that can be used with it to extend the wear time like brisa lite does? Thanks
What has been advised by CND EA's is to apply base, top coat, 2 X colour coat and finish with final top coat.

As the title implies, I would like to invite all your technical questions about the amazing BRISA Lite removable gel system of gels to be posted here.

NOTICE I say ... TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ... Questions re application, the science behind Brisa Lite, the pricing of the Brisa Lite services etc.

I do not want one single post in this thread about orders !! Not one single post about classes!! Not one single post about how fantastic the service is at S2 !! Just your technical questions.

Also if you wish to thank someone for their answer to your question, PLEASE click on the heart in their post. Please do not post messages of thanks in the thread .. it's nice, but 'thankyous' clog up the thread and are meant to be a private message or a 'heart' as per site rules.

The other Brisa Lite thread is entirely muddied up now with all of the above and technical questions are being repeated because no one wants to spend any time or effort to search for the answers through 70 pages of over 900 posts. My colleagues and I do not however wish to keep repeating the same answers to those same questions so ....

You are welcome to post or even repeat all of the technical questions here in this thread so we have a nice organised thread of good information for all. :lol:

Can I use a white tip when doing brisa gel? Also can I use a regular sculpting form if I am sculpting brisa gel will it cure or do I need a special gel form? Can I use brisa lite white gel with regular brisa pink gel for pink and whites?

Latest posts

Back