Allergic reaction to alpine bonding creme

Lauraj1987

New Member
#1
Hi, I have just registered to ask a question. Today I went for my root touch up, my hairdresser used Leyton house, alpine bonding creme, she has used this before on me an never had any problems. Today within 10 15 minutes of being on, my face was tingling an felt like it was burning up, my lips had gone all lumpy an swollen, my scalp was fine though strangely? I was bright red all over and itchy all over, my hairdresser quickly gave a antihistamine an washed it off. It took around an hour for everything to settle down fully. What could have caused this? I have never had an allergic reaction to anything, ever. So it was quite scary!
 
Top