Allergic reaction to colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjp-183

Reaction score
I have been using JOICO colour 10 on my client for 6 months , every 4 weeks, until he had a reaction. I did a skin test with Schwartzkopf, his previous colour, which had a milder reaction. Then tried Wella Koleston perfect, which was fine, but the shade came out much warmer than the other two brands. He is 90% grey and desperately wants it covering. Any suggestions would be most welcome please.

I have been using JOICO colour 10 on my client for 6 months , every 4 weeks, until he had a reaction. I did a skin test with Schwartzkopf, his previous colour, which had a milder reaction. Then tried Wella Koleston perfect, which was fine, but the shade came out much warmer than the other two brands. He is 90% grey and desperately wants it covering. Any suggestions would be most welcome please.
Stick with wella if he hasn't had a reaction. But add in some 10/16 or 10/96 it will clean it up and dramatically reduce the warmth.

Stick with wella if he hasn't had a reaction. But add in some 10/16 or 10/96 it will clean it up and dramatically reduce the warmth.
Thank you so much.

Latest posts

Back