Allergic to acrylate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandytucker4451

Reaction score
HELP!
I love having long nails and used to when I was younger, I am allergic to all gel nails, shellac, and just found out I’m also allergic to acrylate. Any advice? I can’t live without nails but I can’t live with them!!

Yes, you can learn to live without nails.
Maybe you need to go cold Turkey and just stop wearing anything on your nails other than hand creams and cuticle oils and take it a day at a time.

HELP!
I love having long nails and used to when I was younger, I am allergic to all gel nails, shellac, and just found out I’m also allergic to acrylate. Any advice? I can’t live without nails but I can’t live with them!!

You don't want to permanently damage your nails putting the stuff on. Trust me, miss, much better off going natural. Depending on your allergy, you corrode those babies.

HELP!

Invest the time and money in caring for your natural nails. Monthly manicures will help massively, invest in a great cuticle oil (solar oil is my recommendation) and hand lotion (CND Almond Hydrating Lotion is excellent). Ensure you use gloves for cleaning/dishes/etc.

Latest posts

Back