Allergic to my own eyelash glue - help:(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookbj

Reaction score
Hi,
After training do to EE, I decided to go for flirties glue - and its absolutely fab!
So much s that clients are getting weeks and weeks from them....

However, after getting a college to apply some on me with my glue, it seems im allergic to the glue as my eyes itch like hell and they go blood shot.

I removed them asap and all is well again, but needless to say im gutted as i really want to wear them for myself and to sell to clients as they always want what we have/wear dont they?!

My question is:
If i were to buy another glue like Eyelash Emporium Ultra Platinum, which, from looking on here is similar to Flirties, will I also be allergic to that glue do you think?

Im not sure if its the brand, or a chemical for example in general that is present in all the strong glues or not?

Im reluctant to try the sensitive ones as they seem less strong and I know i cant have my cake and eat it as they say, but since glues are a little pricey to go around testing them all at once, Im asking if anyone on here can possibly just shed some light and I also know by reading on here that its a popular question to know the answer too, but I cant find one here!

thanks folks,
Alison

I've posted on this a number of times as I also have become allergic to the glue.

Have a search through old threads and you will find loads of information.

I think it's a case of trial and error. I'm fine with flirties but eyelash emp has started to make me cough x

Latest posts

Back