Allowing clients to book online?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
Hi,

I use Unisalons Software in my salon which I find amazing!!

They do an option where they set up an online booking system for you so clients can book the appointment online which I considering.

Do any of you allow your clients to book online? How have you found it?

Thank you

My clients book in line through our website. Its great because we dont have a receptionist so it allows clients to book when im tied up in treatments all day. The system emails me when soneone books in. Couldnt manage without it now.

QUOTE=Milliemakeup;1840918]Hi,

I use Unisalons Software in my salon which I find amazing!!

They do an option where they set up an online booking system for you so clients can book the appointment online which I considering.

Do any of you allow your clients to book online? How have you found it?

Thank you[/QUOTE]

I use Salon Iris which I love, ad am about to start using online booking. Will see how it goes!

There's online booking in both Salonlite and Premier Spa/Style - and our clients love it. Sure, there's nothing better than talking to the client yourself, but if you're like me, you're busy during the day and prefer being able to deal with things quickly online.

It's another way to make sure a potential client actually makes that appointment with you, and in most cases (I can only speak for Premier Software products, obviously), it's a *very* low cost way of boosting business.

Has anyone used this booing system or similar as a mobile stylist?

Has anyone used this booing system or similar as a mobile stylist?

I know there's a lot of Salonlite users who are mobile - access via an iPad or an iPhone (or quite a few other mobile devices - it works quite nicely on my HTC One!) makes it pretty much perfect I think

Ooh maybe I'll d/l & give it a go, thanks x

Latest posts

Back