SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a salon owner looking to branch out with my treatment range. I currently do waxing but I am looking for hair removal. I'm in contact with a company called AllWhite3000 as they seem like one of the more affordable and more popular machines. But it seems it so hard to find any information about the machines! One thing I am interested in is the warranty but they seem to hide a lot of the information.

Are there any customers of AW3 that can help? What are your experiences with them? I like to know everything I can before I buy, and even a more affordable machine is a big investment for me.

I found this article about a company of the same name selling dentistry machines but they were kind of dodgy. Is this the same company?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/x-ray/2010/05/teeth-whitening-booths.shtml

Any responses from people that have had experiences with AW3 would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Dom

Hello,

I'm a salon owner looking to branch out with my treatment range. I currently do waxing but I am looking for hair removal. I'm in contact with a company called AllWhite3000 as they seem like one of the more affordable and more popular machines. But it seems it so hard to find any information about the machines! One thing I am interested in is the warranty but they seem to hide a lot of the information.

Are there any customers of AW3 that can help? What are your experiences with them? I like to know everything I can before I buy, and even a more affordable machine is a big investment for me.

I found this article about a company of the same name selling dentistry machines but they were kind of dodgy. Is this the same company?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/x-ray/2010/05/teeth-whitening-booths.shtml

Any responses from people that have had experiences with AW3 would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Dom
Did you get the machine

Did you get the machine
Hi,

No, I backed out of my order arrangments with them due to trust issues. I just didn't feel comfortable with the things I've heard about them but I did go to a different company that make affordable machines.

When I contacted them they were eager to help and understood my issues with AW3, they quickly arranged a free demonstration, in which they came to my salon when it suited me, with the machine and showed me how the treatment worked. I've signed the order and they're installing my machine soon.

If it's something you're interested in, check them out. Book a demo, it's free and there's nothing to lose! Hope this helped. Sorry I didn't reply right away, my emails are always packed full.
https://www.hptgroup.eu/

Hi,

No, I backed out of my order arrangments with them due to trust issues. I just didn't feel comfortable with the things I've heard about them but I did go to a different company that make affordable machines.

When I contacted them they were eager to help and understood my issues with AW3, they quickly arranged a free demonstration, in which they came to my salon when it suited me, with the machine and showed me how the treatment worked. I've signed the order and they're installing my machine soon.

If it's something you're interested in, check them out. Book a demo, it's free and there's nothing to lose! Hope this helped. Sorry I didn't reply right away, my emails are always packed full.
https://www.hptgroup.eu/

Thank you so so much I feel the same.

Do you mind asking what one you picked and how much? Not sure how to private message on her

Glad I could help!

I've had my machine a few weeks now, and it's working great. It was the IPL Flo One. It costs me £63 a week on finance considering I have a fairly decent credit history. Considering I can charge £60 for underarm treatments (that literally take 15 minutes) in my area, I'm all in the green. Definitely worth it.

Latest posts

Back