Already 'smiled' nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redsadie

Reaction score
Hi to everyone on here :)

I was on here a while ago before Christmas and was intending on doing a course with CND, long story short, couldn't do it then so just waiting for some money to come through now, so will be doing it in the very near future!

Anyways. I had my nails L&P'd last week by a different nail lady who I've never used before, she used what I would describe as 'pre-smiled' nail tips. By this I mean that unlike the other salon I went to before, she didn't have to file the tip to fit it to my nail whereas the other salon had tips that had to be filed to get the smile line (I hope this is the right terminology).

Before, I've had french nails so the tips were white, but this time I had natural so I was wondering if it was to do with the fact the nails were a different type i.e white v natural, or if it was a product thing?

I thought it was a great little product as there was minimal filing so less dust and the time was chopped in 3rd so instead of taking and hour and a half, she did them in an hour (give or take).

Has anyone ever used this type of nail tip before and where would you get them from if you have?

Many thanks, I hope you get what I mean and sorry for the waffle! :o

Sarah. xx

Were these well less tips?

sounds like cnd performance tips or similar to me........they are good!!!!!! you dont have to do anything to them before they are applied...just stick em on and your ready to go!!!!

Were these well less tips?

Yes :lol: I knew there would be a technical term! Also the lady in question is Creative trained so they probably are CND performance tips. I just thought they were really cool.

Thanks for replying :)

xx

Latest posts

Back