Alternative gel polish brand help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
Hi I'm just wanting some advice please? I currently use cnd shellac which I like but i would like a cheaper alternative. What are people experience with ink London?

I've used INK and they're good. I have recently started using The Gel Bottle Inc gel polish and I absolutely love them! They are a 100% pure gel and you can get 3 weeks and longer without then lifting it chipping [emoji4] they have so many colours to choose from too...bottles are 20 ml rather then the usual 7.5ml/10ml or 15ml. I think they also do a trial pack xx

Hi I'm just wanting some advice please? I currently use cnd shellac which I like but i would like a cheaper alternative. What are people experience with ink London?
Love ink london gel polish, highly recommend

Ooh thankyou both of you,I'm confused as to which to try? Is there ilac and ink London? X

Ooh thankyou both of you,I'm confused as to which to try? Is there ilac and ink London? X
Leenie ilac are the gel polishes ink london sells x

I do stock and use Gelaze which is sold from Essential Nails. If you do a course with them (which are Beauty Guild approved), you get a 10% discount on their products.

Just remember from a business point of view when you're looking at cost, don't just look at the cost of the bottle but the cost per service. This is a much more accurate figure and usually even between the brands it ends up being a difference of just pennies.

I've just ordered the ilac try it love it kit. I will try it on my own nails and if it lasts well i will buy more to use in the salon . Fingers crossed

I'm waiting for my ilac delivery this week heard so much good stuff about it I can't wait to try it!

I'm thinking of trying the gel polish and acrylic from ink London I use shellac but the colours are always much the same when a new collection comes out the colours from ink look beautiful, I also run gelish along side but slowly getting rid as fed up with faders especially in summer. Does anyone know how ink London comperes to these two ? X

Following this I've just sent my Certs to ink London so I'm keen to trial them [emoji177]

I'm thinking of trying the gel polish and acrylic from ink London I use shellac but the colours are always much the same when a new collection comes out the colours from ink look beautiful, I also run gelish along side but slowly getting rid as fed up with faders especially in summer. Does anyone know how ink London comperes to these two ? X

I'd only used shellac a few times but I much prefer iLac, was mostly artistic colour gloss I used and I'm deffo sticking with iLac now :)

I've heard such good reviews on ink London gel polish I can't wait to try them. Just ordered the arcylink acrylic tester set they have out. X

Let us all know how you get on with acrylic x

I use Semilac on myself and friends and have no problem whatsoever :)

Heard loads of great feedback for ink London gel polish I'm ordering some at the end of the week.. Also just had my trial acrylic kit from ink London just going to try it out now

Just received my ink London gel polish trailing it in myself and family but I have to say I'm very pleasantly surprised! So far so good x

O'Nine PureGel do some gorgeous colours and they're gels are brilliant!! I've posted about them a few times now and I really can't recommend them enough!! I have 30 colours now and I love them all! They can also be mixed together to get the colour you particularly want! I've done it a few times to create certain grey tones for my clients!
Check them out honey, link is: http://oninegel.com/product-category/onine-puregel

Amber x

Latest posts

Back