Alternative to Guinot Hydradermie machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zara1600

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I wanted to get a Guinot Hydradermie machine but in my country they are like double the price and for now i cant afford one.
Would you know if any where i can get one second hand?
If not, what would be a good alternative the the Hydradermie with a more competitive price.

Thanks for your help!

Hi girls,

I wanted to get a Guinot Hydradermie machine but in my country they are like double the price and for now i cant afford one.
Would you know if any where i can get one second hand?
If not, what would be a good alternative the the Hydradermie with a more competitive price.

Thanks for your help!
Hello everyone
I also want this GUINOT machine.
Please, if possible, guide me how I can get this Machine
This is my Instagram ID : samanehkhorasani_skincare

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Like you both I would have loved this machine, but sadly it was also out of my price reach at the time with the few clients that were interested in the advanced facials I wanted to provide.
Some other machines that I considered were:-

Sillhouette- I saw a reconditioned one at a Beauty show where I was offered training as part of the sale.
Bio-Therapeutic-Couldn't find one in my price range at the time.
Weelko Micro-current- I bought after seeing it at a Beauty Show and making enquiries on this forum.

I am lucky because my husband is an electronics engineer and can repair, safety check and test to component level just about anything electronic so I had no worries about buying second hand. Your main concern is that if you buy second hand ,you need a fully serviced and pat tested machine. With some guarantee.

Look at "Complexions Enterprise Ltd " They sell reconditioned machines of all makes and models which are guaranteed. I was just not lucky at the time of my purchase unfortunately. Again this company was suggested to me on this forum.

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Like you both I would have loved this machine, but sadly it was also out of my price reach at the time with the few clients that were interested in the advanced facials I wanted to provide.
Some other machines that I considered were:-

Sillhouette- I saw a reconditioned one at a Beauty show where I was offered training as part of the sale.
Bio-Therapeutic-Couldn't find one in my price range at the time.
Weelko Micro-current- I bought after seeing it at a Beauty Show and making enquiries on this forum.

I am lucky because my husband is an electronics engineer and can repair, safety check and test to component level just about anything electronic so I had no worries about buying second hand. Your main concern is that if you buy second hand ,you need a fully serviced and pat tested machine. With some guarantee.

Look at "Complexions Enterprise Ltd " They sell reconditioned machines of all makes and models which are guaranteed. I was just not lucky at the time of my purchase unfortunately. Again this company was suggested to me on this forum.
Thanks RosieR for the feedback, i will look into those machines.

Yes, I have purchased from Complexions too!

Latest posts

Back