Alternative to Lash Revolution adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubytues

Reaction score
Hi there,
Is anyone using a good alternative to Pro+?

http://www.thelashandbrowcompany.co.uk

The lash and Brow Company's glue is amazing I can't fault it, I used to use lash revolution glue and it was a good glue but this far exceeds any glues I have tried which is a lot
Take a look you'll be glad you did 😉

I'd second lash and brow company, their newest one, think it's optimum (lost brain cells at the mo). Really enjoying using it and good for volume and classic. I also like flawless lashes Jet Set, both good xx

Brill, thank you ladies x

I used to use lash rev glue and have since tried jet set and lash and brow company but have now moved on to Francesca's glue and I find that suits me best xx

I miss the lash rev glue! ive tried about three different ones since and still im yet to find the one i love as much as that one! can someone please stock it! pretty please! xoxo

Also loving lash and brow company's optimum adhesive, after mourning the loss of lash Rev pro+ xx

I've just ordered optimum can't wait to try it!

I miss the lash rev glue! ive tried about three different ones since and still im yet to find the one i love as much as that one! can someone please stock it! pretty please! xoxo

I agree! Would love someone to stock it x

Me too! I loved it. Will try the optimum one though. Thanks for the recommendations x

Flirties ultra x

I'm on week 3 of optimum and loving the retention!
Clients are commenting on how many lashes are on at their infill appointment.

What's the shelf life once opened, does anyone know?

I'm on week 3 of optimum and loving the retention!
Clients are commenting on how many lashes are on at their infill appointment.

What's the shelf life once opened, does anyone know?

It's 6/7 weeks after opening, keep with silica pouch and lid tight, you can also keep it in a sealable jar with some rice at the bottom to keep moisture away. Keep out of direct sunlight. Xxxxx

Glad you're enjoying optimum I really enjoy working with it xx

It's 6/7 weeks after opening, keep with silica pouch and lid tight, you can also keep it in a sealable jar with some rice at the bottom to keep moisture away. Keep out of direct sunlight. Xxxxx

Glad you're enjoying optimum I really enjoy working with it xx

I like the jar idea, I'll give it a go thank you xxx

Latest posts

Back