Alternative to Perron Rigot Refreshing Gel-for retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noreenoconnor

CND Education Ambassador Cork
Reaction score
Hey Guys & Girls,

For all of the Perron Rigot Lovers on here, can anyone recommend an alternative to refreshing gel as the irish distributor only stocks the salon sizes and does not do the retail sizes of this product.

My male clients don't like the idea of using a moisturiser but i think they would like to use the refreshing gel as an aftercare product as its not as heavy as a moisturiser. Plus i think gel is socially acceptable amongst their peers whereas moisturiser is not LOL

Does anyone have any ideas of what i could give them to use as an alternative ?

Do you want something for immediately after treatment and they take home with them or a product for them to use to maintain your hard work at home?

I have the salon size for after the treatment, I am looking for a take home retail item to give to them to sooth and moisturise the skin :)

Hey Guys & Girls,

For all of the Perron Rigot Lovers on here, can anyone recommend an alternative to refreshing gel as the irish distributor only stocks the salon sizes and does not do the retail sizes of this product.

My male clients don't like the idea of using a moisturiser but i think they would like to use the refreshing gel as an aftercare product as its not as heavy as a moisturiser. Plus i think gel is socially acceptable amongst their peers whereas moisturiser is not LOL

Does anyone have any ideas of what i could give them to use as an alternative ?

Noreen

That's a shame .. Like you I find that guys love the refreshing gel. I do retail some of the moisturiser milk but most do prefer the gel. Before I retailed these I used to retail the small tubes of the sterex witch hazel to aloe Vera gels and they were also quite popular.

Would it be worth you buying some small bottles and decanting the gel into them?

Noreen

That's a shame .. Like you I find that guys love the refreshing gel. I do retail some of the moisturiser milk but most do prefer the gel. Before I retailed these I used to retail the small tubes of the sterex witch hazel to aloe Vera gels and they were also quite popular.
Thanks Jack, I tried to get moisturising milks but they said perron Rigot had discontinued these and they don't stock them anymore?

I will try the mini tubes from sterex They might do the trick

Thanks Jack, I tried to get moisturising milks but they said perron Rigot had discontinued these and they don't stock them anymore?

Noreen
In the UK we have small sample size bottles of both the gel and the milk, perhaps your distributor might sell these as they would be much the same size as the sterex and I've used these in the past as part of a waxing aftercare kit for clients that booked full body waxes etc and it was cheaper than giving them the full 200ml size tube.
I'm going to Paris tomorrow with PR for a few days so I will find out and let you know.

Noreen
In the UK we have small sample size bottles of both the gel and the milk, perhaps your distributor might sell these as they would be much the same size as the sterex and I've used these in the past as part of a waxing aftercare kit for clients that booked full body waxes etc and it was cheaper than giving them the full 200ml size tube.
I'm going to Paris tomorrow with PR for a few days so I will find out and let you know.

I actually already asked them for mini sizes but they don't do them either Lol

I think they might be stocking just the best sellers or something because I remember asking them about the digital heaters perron rigot brought out and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about but had them in stock 6 months later !!

Here's hoping they start stocking everything because I think the refreshing gel would be a great retail item for clients [emoji17]

Latest posts

Back