Alternatives to Dermaquest?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cute-ickles

Reaction score
Hi All

I have recently been introduced to Demaquest through a company that I worked for briefly. I really do like the products and their treatments are great.

I would love to introduce this brand into my mobile business but know that I can't charge the same prices as this clinic chain have. I have all the start up cost info from Dermaquest but wondered if there was another brand that offered similar treatments. Obviously I'd have to like what I worked with but at the moment I only know a handful of cosmecueticals and their price tags retail are high.

Hi All

I have recently been introduced to Demaquest through a company that I worked for briefly. I really do like the products and their treatments are great.

I would love to introduce this brand into my mobile business but know that I can't charge the same prices as this clinic chain have. I have all the start up cost info from Dermaquest but wondered if there was another brand that offered similar treatments. Obviously I'd have to like what I worked with but at the moment I only know a handful of cosmecueticals and their price tags retail are high.

Nothing is similar to Dermaquest, it can seem pricey but the products work! They sell themselves, we give samples and majority of people who were umming and ahhing over price decided it was worth the investment and bought in.
Xx

I used to use Dermaquest in the skin clinic I worked in but when I started my own salon I wanted something a little more affordable for my clients and went with environ.

As said before nothing is the same as Dermaquest, in the same way that no brand is like any other they all have their own unique selling point.

There are other similar types of products (cosmecutical) agera, evince, obagi, skin ceuticles and environ are the ones I've used

Do your research on them and pick the one you think will best suit your clients

HTH x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

I know of quite a few using the Luminesce range for mobile it works well, I have introduced a facial that is water free which has a botox like effect, very good for mobile or if you do make up, as a prep facial before applying their make-up, gives you an extra service to offer and doesn't cost too much.

Latest posts

Back