Alternatives to the Carlton Ultra Pro?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teenz

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I’m currently doing level 3 beauty at college, and we have been working with the Carlton ultra pro machine doing vacuum suction.
On looking up the price, it’s waaaaaay out of my league, most probably even with the finance options due to massively reduced income (thanks covid).
It’s something I want to offer but my little business and actual working experience is fledging level.
can anyone recommend a machine that offers the same things but at a more reasonable price ?

PJS beauty supplies are a company that supply many colleges with their equipment. Look at the range and see if there's something you like.

I have the compact micro current machine, which is really good value. I looked everywhere for a second hand model because my client base is very small now I am getting towards the end of my career.

My problem was that the training brochure was really lacking in detail, but thankfully our forum geek member " CFBS "came to my rescue....she's a star! You are at college so if you need any trouble shooting you will have their technical expertise to help you.

Have you done some market research with your existing clients? Before any purchase I asked my clients if there were any interested in having a more advanced facial, and I took it from there.

Face lifting and galvanic treatments are what I do, but never underestimate the beautiful hands on aromatic ,soothing massage facials that can be totally uplifting and relaxing. There is no machine that can do what we do with our hands.

Best of luck.

Latest posts

Back