Alton towers hotel...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Am thinking of going staying at the alton towers hotel, its somewhere ive always wanted to stay, as they have themed rooms & want to stay in the cadburys room!where there is unlimited choc choc!!!

Just wondered if any of you have been there & what did you think of it?

Thanks x

Havn't stayed in Alton Towers hotel myself but I must say - it does look great. My Alton Towers experience has been manic! First time, we were on the way and somebody went in the back of me on the roundabout just prior to joining the motorway-so we didn't go. Second time we decided on a sat evening to go as we both had a rare monday off work-started our journey not worrying about where we would stay too much as I thought there would be loads of options.Journey took longer than we thought so I started to phone places to stay but with no luck. Eventually we got there about 11pm in the evening-absolutly everywhere was booked up-including the 'official hotel'-the security guard on the gate was really helpful and phoned places he knew.Finally he found us somewhere - a caravan on a farm! must admit it was worth it - but wouldv'e much rathered been in the cadburys room!!!!!

We stayed at the hotel last year and it was a brilliant experience. Really nice family room with ensuite, tv etc. We had breakfast and dinner in the restaurant and the food, service, atmosphere etc was excellent. It's not cheap but you do get what you pay for. We had a look round the Splash Landings Hotel next door and I think the Alton Towers hotel is better, much classier and less naff in my opinion!

Have a good time if you do decide to go!

I have stayed in both hotels and looks wise the Alton towers is better although to be honest there isn't much between them, the splash landings one was good fun too so I don't think you would be disappointed by either of them.

I stayed at both of them and had a wonderful time, although I would say I prefered the Alton Towers room. GOOD FUN!!

We stayed in the Splash Landings on last year - it was FAB! The water park is brill! Think next time I'd say in the other but for no reason other than I've already stayed at Splash Landings! If you do go you will not be able to resist dancing in the lift! - you'll see what I mean!

kateyork1 said:
We stayed in the Splash Landings on last year - it was FAB! The water park is brill! Think next time I'd say in the other but for no reason other than I've already stayed at Splash Landings! If you do go you will not be able to resist dancing in the lift! - you'll see what I mean!
You are sooooooooooooooooooo right!!

Well to just update you all...

Booked into the cadburys suite at alton towers, cant wait unlimited choc choc here i come!!!

Latest posts

Back