Alumier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebony13

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Is anyone using Alumier MD or a similar skin care range please? I am looking to open my new salon and looking at different brands to choose from.

Hey, we use Alumier in our clinic. I personally love the products and use a lot of them myself and our rep is so good, so helpful! They’re big on training so you’ll feel confident there.
My only reservation is cost! They’re quite pricey! I’m able to purchase products at cost price and even then it’s pricey. So if you’re in an area where you have clientele that will pay those prices then go for it. If not, then consider a brand like Medik8 that are also very good, cosmeceutical strength products but have a lower price point. Medik8 also have some really good skin kits that are perfect for retailing to customers. X hope this helps

Hey, we use Alumier in our clinic. I personally love the products and use a lot of them myself and our rep is so good, so helpful! They’re big on training so you’ll feel confident there.
My only reservation is cost! They’re quite pricey! I’m able to purchase products at cost price and even then it’s pricey. So if you’re in an area where you have clientele that will pay those prices then go for it. If not, then consider a brand like Medik8 that are also very good, cosmeceutical strength products but have a lower price point. Medik8 also have some really good skin kits that are perfect for retailing to customers. X hope this helps
I agree with this. Even I use them but yea they are costly.

Latest posts

Back