Am I able to offer gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I recently passed in Acrylic overlay with nail tips. Looking at getting some additional training in Mani/Pedi there is an option to add inc gel polish but quite confused as on my course I did put a top coat on and use the UV Lamp so would I be able to offer gel polish as a service ? If not I'm not tight of paying an extra £50 for it but I don't know if I necessarily need to :) Any clarification would be great!
Ta
Abs x

I recently passed in Acrylic overlay with nail tips. Looking at getting some additional training in Mani/Pedi there is an option to add inc gel polish but quite confused as on my course I did put a top coat on and use the UV Lamp so would I be able to offer gel polish as a service ? If not I'm not tight of paying an extra £50 for it but I don't know if I necessarily need to :) Any clarification would be great!
Ta
Abs x

Unless you have an accredited certificate in gel polish application, you will be unable to obtain insurance for this service, so the answer is yes.

Latest posts

Back