Am I An Outcast??????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
Hey you guys - i know ive not been on here for ages but my last post about 2-3 weeks ago had no replys not one person poped up to say hi ............have i been sent to coventry?????????????????

Hiya Jenni,
Course youre not sent to Coventry mate.. your post just must have got burried.
Hope you & the 'littlun' are well :)

Hi Jenni, didn't see your post the other week. Nice to hear from you. You must be busy!! Tell us what's cookin'!!! x

Hi Jenni, how's that little man of yours?

...been very busy - tate is now almost SEVEN months can you believe it - i cant. !!
I now have, in addition to my little salon a fancy dress hire business and now a special occasion hat hire business both running from home - i should be like a stick insect running around , 3 kids 3 businesses!!! but im post pregnant!! thats my excuse - probably will be till he's 3!!! ha ha bring on the chocs !!
nails wise im doing creative spa and solar manicures and nail art and nail art parties (and fetes at the moment)
i decided im too old and post natal to go to bed worrying about an enhancement client that was in the next day then worry the whole time i did them then worry for days after every time the phone rang i hated my efforts at nail enhancements and was just cr@p at them - sadly - when little man is a bit older and other businesses are ok i hope to do another one to one - one day it might click - the thing is i cant bring myself to do nails on clients that im not hapy with!!!
i am gonna try and catch up on everybody and posts etc., but theres a lot to get through - hope ive not missed anything to important.
promise ill come on more often. xx

if your in my neck of the woods and need fancy dress or a hat for weddings/ascot/royal garden party or other special occasions check me out....

www.dressingupdreams.co.uk (im in the gnome costume!!!)

www.thehathirecompany.co.uk ...no hats on yet but putting them on this week

and of course
www.thehandsanctuary.co.uk

got our local rag doing a piece on me about 3 kids , 3 business etc., so hopefully i'll get some more nail clients as well as more clients for fancy dress and some clients for hats... otherwise hubbys gonna kill me for spending too much .. especially on hats i love them and cant resisit!!!

3 children & 3 businesses?!?!
I want some of your energy please! :lol:
Don't give up on the enhancements, we'll allow you to put them on the back burner for a while as far as clients are concerned. Keep your hand in though by doing a bit on yourself and/or nail trainer.
Good idea to do a 121 when you've got a bit more time to yourself (2065!) just kidding!

try to do them on myself but then if someone says what do you do.... looks awful not good for my reputation - during pregnancy i got them naturally nice and long but i keep splitting them below the natural smile line - yow!!!!!
so i have just been using a (dare i say it!! another company's) dip system that i can do on both hands and they look reasonable just as an overlay. just taken them down short too.

energy !!! well if i stop i think i'll collapse i n a heap so i keep on going!!!
i should be sooo thin but i grab choc bars for lunch normally although it took me an hour to do the race for life - in fancy dress!!- so i''m being very good and got some exercise in tonight and no choc all week - gonna have popcorn friday as a treat!!!

OMG what planet have I been on? Not only did I miss your recent post but I missed the fact that you had a baby too!! So a very belated congratulations .. you make a mighty fine gnome btw.

Sonds like things are going great for you well done.

Caz xxx

Thehandsanctuary said:
...been very busy - tate is now almost SEVEN months can you believe it - i cant. !!
I now have, in addition to my little salon a fancy dress hire business and now a special occasion hat hire business both running from home - i should be like a stick insect running around , 3 kids 3 businesses!!! but im post pregnant!! thats my excuse - probably will be till he's 3!!! ha ha bring on the chocs !!
nails wise im doing creative spa and solar manicures and nail art and nail art parties (and fetes at the moment)
i decided im too old and post natal to go to bed worrying about an enhancement client that was in the next day then worry the whole time i did them then worry for days after every time the phone rang i hated my efforts at nail enhancements and was just cr@p at them - sadly - when little man is a bit older and other businesses are ok i hope to do another one to one - one day it might click - the thing is i cant bring myself to do nails on clients that im not hapy with!!!
i am gonna try and catch up on everybody and posts etc., but theres a lot to get through - hope ive not missed anything to important.
promise ill come on more often. xx

Hi Jenni!

I missed your post a few weeks ago so seriously sorry. Life seems to be very good for you at the moment - new baby new businesses! Congratulations.

Hope to see you soon

Cathy

Sounds like you are busy busy busy no wonder you ddint have time to post for a while. good luck with the new ventures
x

Latest posts

Back