Am I being realistic !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickilou

Reaction score
I've been going all round the houses on this still got nowhere, I've checked out lots of threads but I'm in need of some advice from those in the know ! I've not rented a nail station for a while and won't be working full time, so can't rent on a weekly basis , am I right to think that £35 per day seems too much ! ( I'll be supplying everything working 2 days per week !! Your advice/ thoughts I would really appreciate ! Ive seen threads saying other nail techs renting a station for £75 per week so that's why I'm thinking £70 for 2 days seems a lot , I'll be paying 52 weeks of the year !!

I take a % of what my nail tech earns. She provides her own products and I provide the station, take her bookings, water, provide all furniture and a treatment room for private pedicures, electricity, towels,drinks, card machine at no extra cost to her. We decided against rental because that way you may earn less than you expect if you are not busy or get cancellations but still have to pay a flat rate. Hth

You are paying £ 10 more a day than I will be charging for a week lol. They are exploiting you, there must be loads of salons in your area that would love you to work alongside them for an honest rent.

What's wrong with some people.

Soo obviously bit much then !! Gonna have to reconsider I think !! Thanks for replies x

I would say it was too much for a day unless they're crazy busy and open Dawn until dusk!

x

I'm with Mrs RSM. I take % but provide absolutely everything. All they have to do is come in to work! The busier they are, the more money we both make.

I am about to rent a nail room for £25 a day, I got offered one for £20 a day but this one will have the potential for walk ins.

What is a reasonable percentage for the proprietor to take from the nail tech?

Latest posts

Back