Am I being selfish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X18WAT

Reaction score
iv been with my partner over 2 years, im 19 he's 22. ever since we got together hes went on and on about how much he dislikes his sister. Shes a year older than me and was very quiet and strange (lol) when i first met her. 6 months after me and my partner had been together she went away to a hotel and met this random boy shed met on the internet and theyr now together, engaged and have a 5 month old baby. my partner and his family constantly say they hate her partner yada yada. but yet my partner has blown off time with me this weekend because his sister, partner and baby are coming up. me and my partner only see each other at weekends and hes away in newcastle next weekend which means i wont see him then either. i might be being selfish but since the baby came along i just feel that my partner is being extremely twofaced after saying he was having nothing to do with the baby or sister/boyfriend and now hed rather spend time with them than me?! what hurts even more is the fact that, please dont judge me on this, we had an unplanned pregnancy in august and we weighed up the pros and cons and decided to have a termination due to a hell of alot of reasons. it broke my heart doing it but it was basically the baby or him. i get annoyed seeing him with his nephew because he never puts him down and i know he'd make such a good dad. and it annoys me even more that shes a lazy ***** that quit her job as soon as she found out she was pregnant just because she wanted an excuse not to work and she leaves the baby with everyone else and does as little as she possibly can. i just feel like im not part of the big family and an outsider and i feel horrible and hurt :(

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

also my partner always avoids talking about the termination, and wouldnt listen to how i felt afterwards saying 'he wasnt supporting me down that road' whatever that meant and it just bugs the hell out of me seeing him the way he is with a baby but he didnt seem to give a damn about ours. sorry if all this is confusing, i just need a rant now, men grrrr!!

Have you actually spoken to your OH about how you feel. The best thing is to talk and be able to communicate. Some times for people
It's like a personal war inside, wanting to cut people out but when it actually comes to it they can't follow through with it. Hugs x

everytime we talk about his sister he says he hates her etc then when shes there he totally changes. im not made welcome, im totally cut out.. we went out for a meal with his family for my birthday in october, 2 weeks after the termination and it was my first time since around a baby which made me feel awful on so many levels, and he was so different around me because his sister and her oh was there that you would have thought me and my partner were brother and sister and even the waitress was trying to flirt with him. everytime i bring up how twofaced he is about it and how he changes he denies it and says im speaking rubbish and then im just a moaning faced ***. can never win! thanks x

Latest posts

Back