AM I BEING THICK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilolilly

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I have a really silly question, i've been reading the posts and there was one on fibreglass and someone mentioned fabric is there a difference or are they the same.
sorry if this sounds silly!!
thanks
Lisa :oops:

Right there is the Fabric# system, which is a 3 phase EC resin based product, which can be used with fibreglass or Silk.............

Then there is the term fabric, which relates to the material being used to wrap or overlay a nail, i.e Fibreglass, Silk and Linen............

hope this helps
love Ruth xxxxxx

Fabric# is a new product that has been brought out by Designer Nails/ Creative.

You don't have to be Creative trained to use it. And basically it is a system that works with Fibreglass or Silk. It is not a different Fabric, that is just the name of the product. So basically with Fabric# you can use either type of fabric; Fibreglass or Silk.

If you don't understand them let me know because I just re-read it and I'm not sure if it made sense! :D

OH MY GOD
I COULDN`T SPELL THICK I PUT THINK INSTEAD
I HAVE CHANGED IT NOW,
AND WOULD LIKE TO SAY SORRY
I`M QUITE EMBARRASSED :oops:

:)Hi Lisa

No your definitely not being silly it can be a little confusing Designer Nails have an award winning system called Fabric this is a Silk and Fiberglass system. Silk and Fiberglass are generally called wraps.

Fabric is an award winning system which is so easy to apply, it is a strong as liquid and powder and we have just launched a white paint on liquid acrylic called More Than White which now means you don't need a French tip to achieve the french look plus the biggest benefit you can now do a french rebalance which has never being heard of.

Hope this helps makes things a little clearer to you. :)

X Di X[/img]

Sawasdee ka

Is there dvd or video to teach how to do i think every body know i like see fabric nail too much .

If i can learn how to do very good for me for sure .

Kop khun ka mui

Hi all
thanks for all your help,
will give them a call and see what happens
many thanks
lisa :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back