Am I doing the right thing? Advice please x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the council? Have you had to apply for planning permission?

That was the first thing I done of course. Aslong as its under 2.5m high it doesn't need planning permission, I had to inform them of change of use permission which is completely different. Basically she said because I've got a drive (meaning no cars on the rd), my immediate neighbours are happy, its within usual working hours and I dont use needles etc it is really straight forward. Also because its classed as part-time work use and part-time storage for my hair equipment its very simple.
Thats the advantage of a log cabin too, its classed as a temporary building as could be taken down in a day if necessary.

But be warned all councils are different so check in your area before just following what I've been told to do. Luckily our dudley council promote and encourage new businesses from home, it dominates their website. I should imagine if you lived in a little village or something it would be different.

xxx

Hi I moved from salon to garden treatment room in November last year. I was nervous at first but have never looked back best decision I made my pics are on Facebook chrysalisaesthetics go for it I,m now expanding and having a tote built.

I think Ive added you? Would love to see pics! Have I found the right website, do you accept card payments? Wondered what company you use and if you have a mobile machine or a computer/phone app xx

Latest posts

Back