Am i missing something here?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pretty&pampered

Reaction score
I think its meant for dolls as reborn babies is dolls - i don't understand either lol xx

actally on looking at it i think its for dolls. still not sure. anyone know?

sorry didnt see reply there. we must be on the same wavel lenngth tonight x

my kids use them for school.

right, i can clarify. there are artists out there that retint dolls. they get a standard doll, take off all the factory applied features with acetone and repaint the features by hand with acrylic paints. the results are truly amazing and often incredibly life like. its quite a big thing in the us, where these creations can fetch hundreds or even thousands of dollars. some of the work is awesome. they do it on baby dolls and on barbie type ones. if you look on ebay.com and put in repaint, there are usually some for auction on us sites.

the seller is recomending the pen for adding a manicure to the dolls nails.

angel fingers said:
right, i can clarify. there are artists out there that retint dolls. they get a standard doll, take off all the factory applied features with acetone and repaint the features by hand with acrylic paints. the results are truly amazing and often incredibly life like. its quite a big thing in the us, where these creations can fetch hundreds or even thousands of dollars. some of the work is awesome. they do it on baby dolls and on barbie type ones. if you look on ebay.com and put in repaint, there are usually some for auction on us sites.

the seller is recomending the pen for adding a manicure to the dolls nails.
Thanx for that xxx

i thought that was the case when i saw the other items in the shop. i had put in gel and thats what can up. boy now i look silly!!!!

cheers for that. The dolls are rather cute though

x x x

Latest posts

Back