Am I missing something?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuZz'<3

Reaction score
So today I had a request to strip a clients hair...

She had 100% Virgin hair, no colour, so confused I asked her what needed stripping?

She said shampoo!

Apparently she has been to a salon and had this 3x before, each time she paid £76

Apparently they stripped away any shampoo build up & it gave her hair a boost of life...

I'm super confused
Am I missing something?

Clarifying shampoo does that surly?

Not a clue what it is. I'd ring the salon and see what they're doing.

Last edited:
Ooo sounds like a right scam to me lol

It must b a claryfying shampoo. Thats really naughty if it is x

Kind Regards, Ellis :)

Guys its chelating... However thats a rip off.

Omg what is it! &#128555;

I actually don't know&#128557;&#128557;&#128514;&#128514; i know its not worth 76 quid though! It does exactly what the client says it does though

*Furiously googles* .....

Ok so my google findings tell me that that's the process I used to use fairy liquid on my hair for :/

Ok so my google findings tell me that that's the process I used to use fairy liquid on my hair for :/

Yeah basically! Dawn dish soap and lemon juice too. They have special products for it though

I think some salons use Malibu crystals and charge a fortune.

I wonder how they stretch the process out long enough to charge that much!?

I might try that &#128518;

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

It's shocking, she actually said 'did you complete your training'
She obviously very highly trusts that salon...
But then asking her why she chose a appointment with me, she told me they always cut her hair too short.

I can now tell her they're leaving her pockets short too.

It's our local salon too & I know the owner! Should give him a piece of my mind.x

[QUOTE=JuZz'

No I wouldn't x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well be honest that shes getting ripped off tbh, she might turn loyal to you. I dont understand how anyone could do such a thing its so cheeky! Its probably damaging her hair more than its worth too.

I think she means removing build up with Malibu krystals, I do that on some of my clients but £76?! The sachets are like £1.47 or something like that in capital!

Dont bad mouth another salon to a client, itll look badly for you. Even if it they are in fact ripping her off, let her know your experience and educate her, then tell her what you would do and what you would charge. focus on the next steps, not the wrong ones shes made.

Latest posts

Back