Am I old?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am 29 and trying to come to terms that my 20s are nearly over.it's a strange age 29.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

I'm 28 but I always get asked for I.D when buying alcohol!! Lol 😉

I am the same they even ask me for ID when i am buying a lottery ticket!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

I'm 37, but feel 20 something!

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I wish id get asked for id! xx:lol:

I'm 43, husband 40, i feel 80 sometimes but most of the time I feel 60! :Scared:

VERY OLD! :eek:

I am 'just' 44 (birthday was 14th) & my hubby is 48... We have been together since I was 16 :eek: my eldest is 20 today - that names me feel really old!!

I am 'just' 44 (birthday was 14th) & my hubby is 48... We have been together since I was 16 :eek: my eldest is 20 today - that names me feel really old!!

ha i'm 45 but it's the fact that i have a 20 year old too that makes me groan.... feck it ladies it's only a number...

I'm 22 but still a child at heart and feel even more of a child now as a salesman has just come to my house and asked for my mum or dad :D Had to tell him that my mummy isn't home just now lol

I wish id get asked for id! xx:lol:

Come to the States, they ID until you are 40 some places!!!!

I got asked for ID when I was 36 and thought woo hoo!

They don't ask now boo hoo!

old as the man you feel........my husband is 11 years older than me!! although i have been mistaken to be my 18 year old sons girlfriend!!(son wasnt impressed!)

I am 25, other half is 30.
We are engaged to be married mext year and hoping for a baby soon! :)
Still get ID'd in bars, for cigs & booze lol. Wonder if i'm old for my years?...but im happy as larry xxx

I'm 25. Constantly getting id'd for things (most recently a 12 rated dvd!) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Im 31 next week.... Body of an 80 year old mind of a 17 year old! Not looking forward to turning 31 so am instead concentrating on my one year wedding anniversary instead of my bday ;)

To be honest i hate saying im 30 nearly 31 but love the fact im getting older as strange as that sounds! I guess i like the fact im getting older because it means ive been with my hubby longer, it means my little guy is growing up (though hes 7 in a few weeks and id like him to stay like that forever) and happyfeets are maturing and growing as a family which means I can look back when im alot older and can smile :)

X x x

One last point im pretty happy that a week after my 30th i was id for fags!!!!

I'm 28 but I always get asked for I.D when buying alcohol!! Lol 😉

Me too!! And I'm 33!! What's it all about 😁

im 31 going on 32 next month BOoooooooooo!! lol
but the lord gave me youthful looks woop woop!!

i'm 27, but feel 40 after a hard days work lol 22 is no age Tomme! x

Latest posts

Back