Am I the only one....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Choc from the freezer definitely...I actually prefer crisps or cheese but if I do have choc it MUST be cold.

There is a Cadburys outlet near us and about once a year I buy a big bag of mis-shapes and put them in a lock & lock box in the freezer and have one to suck on every now and again.

Walkers ready salted crisps are lovely straight from the fridge... :)

Oooooh noooooo I love chocolate from the fridge so much better and takes u longer to eat , therefore you feel as if you have had more :biggrin::biggrin:

Yumm especially galaxy chocolate in the fridge!

Really? Will have to give that a go then!

you must, it makes them taste (in a good way) a little oilier and less dry...

I can't bite anything hard with my front teeth and look like a right eejit tryini to force chocolate to my back teeth to break off! Lol so room temp is perfect for me :)
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I must be really odd then - I eat mine from the freezer!! Its lovely :)

My father in law puts his in the freezer too! Strange but I am intrigued so must try it one day x

Crisps in the fridge! Sounds bizarre. I'll have to try it though. Lol

I prefer dairy milk or galaxy at room temp. What about a Mars Bar in the fridge and cut up into little segments? Delish

I do! Chocolate tastes so much better cold. x

I'm afraid mine goes straight to my mouth......

Room temp all the way for me. Mmmm :0)

I like chocolate straight from the MICROWAVE ;) Double Decker in for 30 secs... sorted.

Yep, hubby has to have choc out of the fridge :( I think the taste disappears!

who puts chocolate in the fridge???? my boyfriend thinks im a wierdo but i loooove chocolate straght from the fridge :D

It's the only way I would eat chocolate x have moved the Easter eggs to the cupboard so I dont eat them! I can't eat warm or room temperature chocolate x nothing better than a cold mars bar cut up into little chunks :)

Crisps in the fridge! Sounds bizarre. I'll have to try it though. Lol

I prefer dairy milk or galaxy at room temp. What about a Mars Bar in the fridge and cut up into little segments? Delish

I just read this after posting! Great! X

sooooo, has anyone tried crisps from the fridge?

I prefer my chocolate with either Shemar Moore or Johnny Depp dipped in it. :wink2:

I love chocolate either cold from the fridge or melted in the micro and eaten with a spoon.

Been feeling crap all day and not moved all day so I treated myself to some whispa's and a big bottle of irn bru. Both are chilling in the fridge for me to scoff after I get my kids to bed and have got my pjs on.

I prefer my chocolate with either Shemar Moore or Johnny Depp dipped in it. :wink2:

Ha ha ha glad you are back on SG with your Shemar lines ;-)

I hadnt seen any posts from you in a while. I always enjoy them - esp the Shemar ones haha!! X

Latest posts

Back