Am I the only one....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhe

Reaction score
who puts chocolate in the fridge???? my boyfriend thinks im a wierdo but i loooove chocolate straght from the fridge :D

Not for me, cold chocolate alters the taste!!

I like mine at room temperature .. I also like to dip my chocolate in my coffee so it goes soft and creamy.

xxx

My hubby puts it in the fridge and i hate it lol!

Jacquelineanna youre a woman after my own heart!! X c x

Ive dipped it in tea but not coffe that sounds lovely :)
Chocolate and plain crisps is my favorite! im eating it now haha x

All the choc in our house goes in the fridge.

Has to go in the fridge here or it ends up a horrible gooey mess.

OH hates it from the fridge, I prefer it as the only way I want squidgy chocolate is in a chocolate fountain!

Nooo! I hate chocolate in the fridge lol. I feel it makes it go kind of rubbery and doesn't taste as good.
I'm not the biggest chocolate fan but when I do have it I like it almost melted. Got 3 Easter eggs sitting here and I just can't be bothered eating them.

Chilled Bournville is my favourite, with crisps! I put chocolate digestives in the fridge then dunk them in my tea.

I have to have mine in the fridge as suck it so lasts longer, but my Bf thinks its weird. xx:rolleyes:

love cold choc!
best way to eat it :)
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I always put all chocolate in the fridge everyone moans at me lol xxx

Yep mines kept in the little draw In my fridge!

Currently got kit kats & jammy wagon wheels in there.

I cant eat chocolate if it isn't cold!! X

Chilled Bournville is my favourite, with crisps! I put chocolate digestives in the fridge then dunk them in my tea.

Cold choc digestives are the best !!! X

Lol my SIL also does the plain crisps and chocolate thing, odd!! :D

No cold chocolate here, has to be room temp, same for biccies. Oh dear, think I need to go and eat some Easter Egg now.....

I must be really odd then - I eat mine from the freezer!! Its lovely :)

Yep mines kept in the little draw In my fridge!

Currently got kit kats & jammy wagon wheels in there.

I cant eat chocolate if it isn't cold!! X

Snap that's what's in mine also the club chocolate bars they are yummy in orange and mint flavour! Curly wurlys are the best straight from the fridge too haha x

I must be really odd then - I eat mine from the freezer!! Its lovely :)

omg i am gonna have to try this!! with a bag of ready salted crisps obviously ;) xx

omg i am gonna have to try this!! with a bag of ready salted crisps obviously ;) xx
Me too but with cheese 'n' onion :lol:

You're such a bad influence all of you! Stop making me think about chocolate ;)

I can't have it cold, I like it lovely and warm, the warmer the better, with marshmallows!!! :D x

OH has it from freezer too! I was always room temp but enjoy it from fridge now (hmm depends what I am having)..... on that note hang on off to get some easter egg (from the fridge) lol xx

Latest posts

Back