Am I the only smell freak !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love the smell of monomer,nail enamel,petrol....oh and my essential oils:D

I also love the smell of baby sick when i was a paediatric nurse.....would always be the one first at hand to clear it up:suprised::D

i love the smell of monomer,nail enamel,petrol....oh and my essential oils:D

I also love the smell of baby sick when i was a paediatric nurse.....would always be the one first at hand to clear it up:suprised::D

Baby sick???!!?!! You're on yer own with that one!!! :green:

i love the smell of diesel..especially on my man..its so manly,lol. i also love the smell of the washing machine after a load:eek:

freshly struck matches for me and of course the old fave permanent markers! :green:

freshly struck matches for me and of course the old fave permanent markers! :green:

I'm with you on this one, i love monomer, matches when they have been struck and permanent markers too.

The other smell that i craved when i was pregnant was freshly spun candy floss.......YUM!

I to love the smell of Retention + mmmmmmmmmmm, its lush!
Also to add I love fresh cut grass, unleaded petrol, the smell of when its been a baking hot day and then it rains for a bit, my babies when theyve been bathed, TIGI Brunette Godess shampoo, the whole solar range, tbh the list is endless, I am officially a smell freak!! lol

I also love the smell of new magazines,
omg me too....I stick my face in the pages and just sniff !!!
It has to be big magazines though like scratch or OK...
Little weekly mags just don't have the same smell..

This week I have been really bad, Like I am actually craving smells lol...
oil...petrol...its doing my head in, Because you sooooo can't go round opening cars up for a sniff of the tank..
Why do all the yummy smells have to be dangerous lol

Perhaps I should ask at my next PartyLite team meeting if we can have a petrol scented candle; I reckon it would go down a storm with you lot!

Ok lately 'm getting a little worried,
I love..actually no ..I LOVE the smell of solvents etc...
spray paint, petrol omg yummy petrol, nail enamel, Monomer (I am so happy when I can smell monomer )
even permenant markers !!

When I was pregnant with my girls my cravings were smells, not really foods , with the first it was new magazines, new plastic things, (such as rain covers , blow up beach ball's etc) and petrol, even though if I got a whiff of petrol it made me sick !

With my second child it was permanent markers, I purposely had a stash of markers that I hid around the house because my partner didnt like it , he thought it would be bad for the baby (now 8)
but every now and then he would come in from work and say
"emma have you been sniffing markers"
Id reply
"no love, i havent I told you I wouldn't"
he would come back at me with
"oh right ok , go and look in the mirror"
and yes ! I'd have a big black dot on my nose :suprised:

Any way I am definatley NOT pregnant,
but is there only me that gets really excited when they get a whiff of their favourite smell.
obviously I will not be opening my monomer and taking a big sniff,as that would just be plain stupid ! (before anybody tells me off lol)
but god even when I was driving before I said to my boyfy "oooh I could just sniff a nail enamel " :eek:

PLease say it's not just me !!!!

Emma I have a nose; I can tell different perfumes and if someone hasn't taken their clothes out of the washing machine on time I can tell that instantly - moldy face cloth smell - ick!! I can tell if bread is moldy before I have seen blue. Now sniffing markers and plastic things isn't my bag (not even when pregnant) but smells are a huge part of my life... when I smell Dexters 'gangkit'... (blanket)... it makes me want to cry (because it's so lovely) :)

Emma I have a nose; I can tell different perfumes
lol I remember when we met at the popit demo, we were saying goodbye in the carpark ..and had a mwah mwah hug :lol:...and you went ...
" :eek: is that ..~~insert name of perfume here~~ !!!!!"

can't remember what one it was lol...so yep I can vouch for your nose being very smelly Sam :green:

Mens aftershave...could stand sniffing that all day (have been known to stand in boots for hours)

Tee tree wax, love it and it always used to put me in a good working mood.

New born babies, Mmmmmm

Bleach and other cleaning products, could stand and sniff them all day!

Mens aftershave...could stand sniffing that all day (have been known to stand in boots for hours)

Tee tree wax, love it and it always used to put me in a good working mood.

New born babies, Mmmmmm

Bleach and other cleaning products, could stand and sniff them all day!

FRESH COFFEE and frying bacon - yum!!

I love the smell of petrol and when you walk past a workshop and a car is being spray painted Mmmm love that smell reminds me of peardrops and boy do I love them.

I love the smell of freshly cut grass......petrol....i must have a addiction to washing powders aswell.....i HAVE to have the best smelling one and when its on the line i could sniff it all day :green:

For me............frying bacon..........fresh cut grass and the smell of rain on pavements when it has been hot and dry for a while.

I love the smell of cerosene (aircraft fuel) and newly laminated brochures .... blimey I'm weird! :lol: :eek:

I love the smell of freshly cut grass, creosote, monomer, Backscratchers activator as it smells sweet like vimto, chips with vinegar, clean bed linen and stawberries yes I love smells, just as long as I dont lol

Sue:)

i love the smell of fuel , am sure thats why i ended up with dave , i used to luurrrvve it when he turned up in overalls stinking of oil and diesel :Grope:
still do when hes fixed something and comes in all smelly :lol:
but then i love it when hes all clean and got his aftershave on ,
right i best stop now am getting a bit hot , lmao xxx

I love the smell of freshly cut grass, creosote, monomer, Backscratchers activator as it smells sweet like vimto, chips with vinegar, clean bed linen and stawberries yes I love smells, just as long as I dont lol

Sue:)

Vimto...Mmmmmm....I have decided I love you :lol:

I have a wierd thing with smells....I actually want eat them...:eek:
Which is fine for bacon smell....but monomor smell???? Not so fine....
I love the smell of aerial liquid and lenor on my washing....but have you tried eating a washing line full of clothes? :lol:

i did once but it seemed to get stuck in my throat , :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back