• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Amazing business opportunity!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckylou

Reaction score
I am looking for a few new team members/salons to join a fantastic company called evo solutions. We work under the umbrella of "forever living products". We are looking for hard working and highly motivated individuals to join us in distributing a brand that has only just really hit the UK hard! ..the main thing you will be selling? THE CLEAN 9 DETOX..this is a 9 day "cleanse" that almost guarentees you to lose up to 14 pds in 9 days! it is entirely natural and is known by a lot of people as the "aloe vera diet".Currently used by celebs such as Victoria beckham! Amazing commission rates and can make you up to £1000 per month whilst working around your daily schedule this is a fantastic opportunity with anyone for a flair for sales! I am also looking for salons to take advantage of this opportunity to distribute this product throughout the uk! Think about it..what would you pay to lose a stone in 9 days?! please inbox me or email at [email protected] for details!

Latest posts

Back