Amazing make-up artist!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila22

Reaction score
Was looking on the daily mail site and there is a girl who makes herself up as stars, she is so good, i was not sure if im allowed to put link but if you go on site and put in the human chameleon you will see she is amazing :) def worth a look xx

Last edited:
hi hun, i saw that too, it fascinated me and couldnt believe it was same girl in a few of the pics, she is so good!!..........and she trained herself x

Is she the one that makes herself look like Angelina Jolie? :)

just wow this is amazing thankyou for sharing i didnt know what diffrence make up can make lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

just wow this is amazing thankyou for sharing i didnt know what diffrence make up can make lol x

She has quite a distinctive look to which makes it all the more amazing :suprised:xx

Wow wow and wow I wish I was born with that talent! I would like to be able to do that and body paint to make myself look toned and a couple of dress sizes smaller lol ( she says reaching for another biscuit to dunk lol ) x

Wow wow and wow I wish I was born with that talent! I would like to be able to do that and body paint to make myself look toned and a couple of dress sizes smaller lol ( she says reaching for another biscuit to dunk lol ) x
I know imagaine, she must think right who shall i go out as today!:biggrin:xx

hi hun, i saw that too, it fascinated me and couldnt believe it was same girl in a few of the pics, she is so good!!..........and she trained herself x

Wish i had that talent hun! Im sure someone will spot her and snap her up xx

Can anyone confirm if the link can be attached or not? Coz i can't for the life of me find it! Lol
Vicki :) xx

Wow this girl is amazing What a talent!
Vicki :) xx

How amazing is she. However, I think the final shots have been Photoshopped.

Omg I might have to hire her to make me look like miss Jolie everyday haha

Wow! That is amazing! Thanks for sharing :) xx

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a thread in chit chat running on this topic, she's amazing. Check her out on YouTube xx

ohhh havnt seen that - off to have a look!

xx

Check out her videos on YouTube she does Barbie, Disney princesses, etc. very talented! Xx

Latest posts

Back