Amazon ? who uses it ........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
I am just signing up with it now after that little minx's minkus's journal ..(ooops my baaddd..i mean blog )

How the bloomin ek' do you use it ..
So who uses it...?
have your purchases been sucessful?
is postage good ?

Have you ever had any problems ...or found the whole thing straight forward ?

Have you ever bought any used items from there..what are youe experiences with this ?

And lastly ...(omg I forgot ???) (give me a sec it will come back !!!)

Oh yeah thats it .....have you ever sold , or swapped anything on there ?

Lol Im scared of things like this ....but it has to be sooooooo much better than xmas shopping out in the wild lol :green:

ive done nearly all my shopping on there!

Most of it is cheaper than anywhere else ( and i hate shopping and parking and carrying bags etc etc !)

AND...if you choose wisely it's free delivery too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BONUS:green:

what kind of things you looking to buy???

You could also look up PriceRunner UK - Compare Prices and Find Best Deals Online to compare prices

in answer to your many questions,

yes, I have bought from amazon and if you spend a certain amount you get free p&p.

yes, I have bought a number of items from private sellers, all have been fab.

no, I haven't sold anything on amazon.

would I use it again, yes for all of it.

what I did one year was order a book for my dad's christmas present and got it delivered directly to him, their is a place where you can type in a message so they know who its from.

We use Amazon quite a bit especially at xmas some good shopping to be done at reasonable prices. Another site of interest is www.play.com you may already know this site but those who don`t it is worth a visit for dvd`s,cd`s,games and hard wear I just got my oh an 8 gig mp3 player £30 cheaper than Argos.

Yes, I've used it LOADS. Books, sheet music, CD's, electrical items, I even bought my husband a watch from there the other day (very nice Fossil watch at a third of the normal price!). I've bought both new and used stuff from there, and I can honestly say I've never had a single problem.

Yes i use Amazon lot and ive always found it very good even with returns.
I always do a price comparison search for things i want though.Kelkoo,pricerunner,unbeatable are all good websites for checking out price comparisons and also suppliers reputation.

I am a big Amazon fan. I buy lots of things from them (the Canadian site, of course) and have ALWAYS found them to be well priced, arrive on time and great customer service.

I have not bought anything 2nd hand though. Lots of books.

And as mentioned the free postage when you buy a certain amount i great BUT!
...why is it that every order is just under that magic number?
...you end up spending way more just to get free shipping:irked:

They're pretty clever in choosing that magic number and making sure 1 or 2 things rarely reach that mark.....

Hi em,i use it all the time find it alot cheaper then most places go for it xx

I use it all the time. Be careful ordering after a few wines though. I ended up with 4 copies of the same book, one of which was in Italian!:green:

I am just signing up with it now after that little minx's minkus's journal ..(ooops my baaddd..i mean blog )

How the bloomin ek' do you use it .. Find what you wnt, put in basket, go to checkout, pay :)
So who uses it...? I do and so do most of my family
have your purchases been sucessful? Very
is postage good ? It's free over a specified spend - I've never spent less than the qualifying amount :lol: so have never paid postage

Have you ever had any problems ...or found the whole thing straight forward ? You can buy products from AMAZON or from other sellers who list on there. I've only bought from 'Amazon' - great service, very quick, very well packaged - always a brilliant, straight forward service.

Have you ever bought any used items from there..what are youe experiences with this ? No, but I can't see it being any different from buying from EBay - and I buy from there all the time!

And lastly ...(omg I forgot ???) (give me a sec it will come back !!!) Lol :green: I luv you Emma!! You makes me larf :lol:

Oh yeah thats it .....have you ever sold , or swapped anything on there ? No

Lol Im scared of things like this ....but it has to be sooooooo much better than xmas shopping out in the wild lol :green:

Have fun!

I use it all the time. Be careful ordering after a few wines though. I ended up with 4 copies of the same book, one of which was in Italian!:green:

:lol::lol::lol:

I have bought and sold on Amazon and never had any problems!

How the blinkin' heck did you manage that? :confused: Good way to learn Italian, I suppose!

i have bought and sold on amazon.
i have sold books on there and i prefer doing it on amazon as apposed to ebay as the set up is , easier and more professional.....
I have bought loads of second hand books to and have never been disappointed

How the bloomin ek' do you use it ..
So who uses it...? I use it regularly
have your purchases been sucessful? Yes, always
is postage good ? sometimes.

Have you ever had any problems ...or found the whole thing straight forward ?

Have you ever bought any used items from there..what are youe experiences with this ? I regularly buy from the market sellers but one thing you need to be aware of is if you are buying multiple items even from the same market seller, you get charged the standard postage for every single item. I once totalled up nearly £60 in postage alone so in this case I paid a bit more for the items but much less in postage by buying from Amazon direct.

And lastly ...(omg I forgot ???) (give me a sec it will come back !!!)

Oh yeah thats it .....have you ever sold , or swapped anything on there ? Yes I have done this regularly too, much more successful than selling on ebay.

Our school has a partnership link with Amazon so I always buy through the school link - a bit like the Google ads on here, and the school gets a percentage.

Yep I buy alot of stuff from Amazon, just bought a Lightning McQueen bedroom buddy for my little boy for Christmas. As everyone else says if you buy enough the P&P is free. The delivery is usually pretty speedy and packed well.

I love it you can get almost anything from there.!!!!xxxxxx

Oh I nearly forgot. If you have a nectar card and go to amazon via the nectar website, you also get nectar points. You don't get them if you go direct from the amazon site. Hope that makes sense!

How the blinkin' heck did you manage that? :confused: Good way to learn Italian, I suppose!

Oh, this sort of thing happens to me all the time. It's a talent!:green:

Has anybody ever bought from the seller aphrohead books ?
Im ordering loads from them....its exciting haha

Who knew they sold books for a pound !!!! I still cant bloomin get over that y'know.. :lol:

I am sure I have bought from them Emms. A bit like on Ebay, you can read their feedback.

Latest posts

Back