America Geeks Need Your Help Please.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail creations

Reaction score
Hi im wanting to buy a dooney and bourke bag its a black and grey annivarsary tote bag.
I have looked on their site and with postage the bag come to $305.00 also they said i might need to pay a handling charge for this.
Anyway i was just wondering if you knew of any other sites that do this bag as my cousin was on holiday in america last year and she picked one up from an outlet there for £100 in our money.
Any help would be really appriated.
Thankyou in advance.:hug:

I know that Macy's stock these bags maybe a US geek could post you one if you send the money ???

Good taste in bags, honey! I'm going to the Mall this weekend, let me check it out for you. I'll note anything I find and get back to you ASAP. :)

Thankyou soo much :hug: i have my heart set on that one bag you know how it is ladies lol we have to have it there and then lol

OMG, I totally forgot to look....we didn't end up going to the Mall last weekend, just vegged at the house! I'm so sorry!! Hope you haven't been waiting for me! I'll look this weekend...I promise!

Thanks michelle do you have the sales in america like we do in january they might have come down a bit lol.

Hi Andrea! Yes, we have the big sales after the Holidays, also, but D&B bags do not apply, EXCEPT that I get an extra 15% off if I put it on my credit card! I priced them today at Macy's, they run from $145.00-$295.00. They are all gorgeous! I priced alot of them but the bag I think you're interested in....boxy sort with lots and lots of space.....is going for $175.00. I don't know how much shipping would cost ...can you find that out? My zip code to mail it from is 03102 if you'd still like to have me send it for you!

...can you find that out? My zip code to mail it from is 03102 if you'd still like to have me send it for you!

You'll need to price it at your post office. UK postal services and US postal services very different.
Measure the bag, WEIGH it too, if there's a way that you can (or call the makers of it and ask them), then go to post office armed with the dimensions (so you know what size pkg) and weight, and they'll be able to tell you what it'll cost.

hope this helps.

Thankyou so much michelle for your help i have just pmed you.:hug:

Being a total handbag addict it has never cost me more than $20 to have a bag sent over from the states. HTH x x x

Thanks for the info, girls! Andrea will get that bag soon!!

Latest posts

Back