American manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaza

Pampering Geek
Reaction score
Following a recent thread about what Creative enamel to use for an American mani I took Mrs Geek's advice and got a bottle of Marilyn enamel. How gorgeous is that colour!!!! Did an American mani yesterday using Marilyn with Bisou de Lulu (coz it needed a softer/creamy white) and it looked brill.

Just thought I'd share lol.

Shaza

thanxs for sharing that i will be buying those 2 colours to give it ago xx

Does this not make the cream go pinkish?

If not I will be buying some Marilyn. Denise at OSNS Leeds told me it was nice, I should have listened! :rolleyes: :lol:

beautifulnails03 said:
Does this not make the cream go pinkish?

If not I will be buying some Marilyn. Denise at OSNS Leeds told me it was nice, I should have listened! :rolleyes: :lol:

Marilyn is VERY sheer but does give the white a slight pink "tinge" to it. I tried it out 2 different ways - first with 1 coat of Marilyn under and 1 over the white / second with white over 2 coats of Marilyn. Prefer the look of the second so this is what I did for the client who LOVED IT!!

Denise was right - go for it :biggrin:

Shaza xx

Hi,
My clients love Marilyn polish with a coat of Mother of pearl over it.
Looks Fab

Lynda

For my american polish i bought the american set from Star nails which is the Attitude polishes, but hated the creamy colour that comes with it. So i bought the Vanilla Cream from Attitude instead and loved the look. I also use the colour Strawberry Glow from Attitude that gives it a lovely irridescent finish to it if my clients want something abit more special looking.

I also would like to try some of the Creative colours as everyone says how nice they are.

Latest posts

Back