American manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! :D
does anyone do American manicures with either the natural (kinda see through browny colour v natural) base or original pink (see through deeper pink...looks kinda like rasberry jam in the bottle) base, with the creamy white tip??
If so where do you get your polish from?
My normal supplier no longer stocks the natural base colour anymore :(

Jess
;)

Supernail do a whole range of American polishes - give them a call on 0208 752 1924 or email [email protected] for their product list....can't find mine at the moment but they have quite a few variants on the American manicure (cream with natural; cream on cream; plum with lite white; currant etc) so I'm sure they'll have what you are looking for.....

hi

the one i have at the moment is a star nails american manicure kit which is quite a nice one

:D

thanks, i'll look into both of those,

Jess
;)

What is an American Manicure? :?

Its a variation of a French but different colours. Usually a peach or biege base with a cream tip as opposed to a pink and white

Supernail do a whole range of American polishes

I rang Supernail and order the polishes......a big thankyou :D
they came today and i'm v pleased they are so much better than what i used before!! :eyesore:

Jess
;)

Sparklepink said:
I rang Supernail and order the polishes......a big thankyou :D
they came today and i'm v pleased they are so much better than what i used before!! :eyesore:

Hi Jess

I thought you might be pleased with that particular range...they do quite a selection, don't they...just found the list again and its good to see they do 60ml bottles too and you can refill on the singles rather on the double sets!

What colourways did you opt for in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back