American or Russian lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsB@EyeCandy

Reaction score
:)o_O
Hi. I have been ‘lashing’ for nearly 10 years and have decided to train in volume lashes. I live in Scotland but willing to travel... I’ve looked at Russian lash training with various companies, I trained with lash perfect originally and have done subsequent courses to update but I’m not sure I want to return to LP now. Any thoughts on alternative companies??

Also NovaLash does American lash training and I am interested but it’s exorbdigd compared to Russian. Thoughts please? Is it really any different technique wise or is it just the product which is slightly different ??

Thanks in advance

Russian and american volume really are two diffrent techniques. American is so much better for the natural lashes, because it respects the natural growth of the natural lashes. And it looks more natural, but still gives a full lashline and fluffy lashes. Novalsh also has the most awarded lashglue the plantinum bond. Would choose novalash and american volum any day!

Russian and american volume really are two diffrent techniques. American is so much better for the natural lashes, because it respects the natural growth of the natural lashes. And it looks more natural, but still gives a full lashline and fluffy lashes. Novalsh also has the most awarded lashglue the plantinum bond. Would choose novalash and american volum any day!

Takk Christina
Can I ask do you use NovaLash at all ??

I use Novalash

American Volume has a fluffy look at the lash line instead of a lashstrip look. I like the Novalash Technique because you use different size fans to create fullness and during the shedding cycle there are less gaps. Oh and the high speed adhesive is amazing for fast drying, oil resistant and waterproof

American Volume gives a nice natural look and better for your natural lashes

Thanks Tonje

It would be really helpful to hear from anyone who isn’t a brand ambassador for Novalash just from an unbiased perspective ? Anyone ?? Xx

I feel American Volume is so much better for the lashes... This is what I personally do on all my volume lash clients

Thanks Tonje

It would be really helpful to hear from anyone who isn’t a brand ambassador for Novalash just from an unbiased perspective ? Anyone ?? Xx
Hi I’ve recently trained in Russian, though I’m trained in Novalash classic, I really don’t rate their training if I’m honest, my boss did American and I was the model so I was there for over half the day, London lash pro were far more thorough and their after care advice is brilliant, I personally prefer the London lash pro glue, however I think glue is a personal thing and I also prefer to lash in the same way as Novalash as again I prefer the more natural look, though I appreciate other people prefer following a certain shape and go by lash mapping, it’s great I’ve learnt both so I can mix the two!!

Hi I’ve recently trained in Russian, though I’m trained in Novalash classic, I really don’t rate their training if I’m honest, my boss did American and I was the model so I was there for over half the day, London lash pro were far more thorough and their after care advice is brilliant, I personally prefer the London lash pro glue, however I think glue is a personal thing and I also prefer to lash in the same way as Novalash as again I prefer the more natural look, though I appreciate other people prefer following a certain shape and go by lash mapping, it’s great I’ve learnt both so I can mix the two!!
If u are looking for more technical advice and glue training go for lash pro x

Latest posts

Back