SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Basically am I missing the point with American pride hair extensions??

I've just completed my hair extension course through Sally's. It was for micro loop and micro ring only. They highly recommended American pride and I decided to go with that!

First client books in so I order the colour ring! It arrives
Hardly any options and the blondes are not particularly nice. I have blonde hair and there wasn't one even close to my colour!!

Is that normal? Have they sent me the wrong one? Why would they reccomend something with so little options?
Any other brands that do both types I've trained for with plenty of colour options??

Stressing...please help!!

Maybe try a few other brands. I find SJK have a huge range of colour and are reasonably priced x

Euphoria one have a huge range of shades lengths ranges and methods

Lots of posters will post on SG advertising their own companies so I’d advise you do not take any recommendations at face value.

Lots of posters will post on SG advertising their own companies so I’d advise you do not take any recommendations at face value.

Thank you for your honesty. I've ordered a colour swatch from Euphoria one so fingers crossed that's abit better x

Update: ordered colour ring from euphoria one. Loved it! Placed first order, straightforward, arrived quickly!
Realise I've orderd u-tip instead of i-tip.... then realise you can not ring them only txt (excellent!) no time to wait for a refund so order correct ones and return wrong ones same day. Euphoriaone confirm a refund will be made when item is recieved.
Hear nothing....chase up refund. Am told it will be made that day.....Hear nothing, chase up am told my account has been credited (not what I asked for) am told it will be sorted. Hear nothing, chase up refund, told it will be made that day. A week later still nothing!
Hair is beautiful, customer service is absolutely shocking!
Return sent June 17th its now July 8th. Not happy.

I myself have had issues with the customer service (view my last post) and had a very quick reply on here where I was assigned my own “rep” sadly I had to keep on but the quality of the hair for the price is worth it, you’ve just gotta stick it out!!

Latest posts

Back